It fucking hurts bros. Do i cut out red meat or alcohol?

It fucking hurts bros. Do i cut out red meat or alcohol?

Attached: BC4D6A17-2BC5-47D7-B493-09B6DDDA8D63.jpg (670x499, 218.35K)

Both. It's bad for you anyway, if you need a vice just smoke weed.

There is no way i can quit both, and i already smoke weed

tart cherry juice.

alcohol

don't listen to this faggot
meat is good for you

Whats it feel like?

it feels like PAIN

what are the chances of getting this?
i eat meat every day and drink on fridays without fail

Cut these out/to minimum:
>other alcohol than straight up booze
>carbs
>yeast
>sugar

also get the medication, i have had this for a year, the medication keeps the symptoms away but you gotta get healthy

also drink water, water is king

Attached: 1618111770948.jpg (544x725, 54.3K)

Meat. Easy choice.

Check em for veganism

to me it felt like red hot pliers being driven to my foot but they just never stop with the pressure

cold water will swelling go down a little
bread is worse than meat and french fries are the worst

Cut out alcohol. Ez. It's not hard to eat red meat less often...especially since it's expensive as fuck these days. And I'm not even poor. Just eat chicken like a normal person

>denying yourself the ways of your ancestors
N
G
M
I

start alupurinol, and when it goes hard kolhicin. and keep eating meat and drinking

>can't even spell the products correctly
ngmi

It feels like nothing when its not being disturbed. However, it can be disturbed by the sun or a light breeze so its hard to avoid getting jolted with pain.

Imagine having your bone swollen with fire to the point it feels like its ready to break into 100 pieces, and even the slightest movement feels like you just pushed your bones to the maximum possible tension before your foot exploding like a grenade. Like you are being tortured, but the pain only happens when you move it or his disturbed, so you can kinda forget about it. Then you twitch your toe or move or foot and you are reminding that you are currently being tortured in G-Bay

Alcohol.
Contrary to what retards parroting shills from 60 years ago say, there's nothing wrong with red meat.

>choose a diet that will literally kill you without modern processed foods and nutrient supplements
Big brain move

Are you a retard?
Alcohol and sugared beverages have shown an increase in gout.
Food with certain compounds do also, mostly small oily fish and shellfish, as well as liver, but red meat doesn't show any increase in gout over any other protien source.

Try removing the little monster?

Nope i just listen to my doctor over random Any Forumstards whose best source is page 1 of google.

this, cut out carbohydrates