Gym is for losers, if you have a girlfriend and a little self-esteem you don't need the gym

gym is for losers, if you have a girlfriend and a little self-esteem you don't need the gym

Attached: tumblr_npt7i1ngMj1us00yto1_1280.png (1049x943, 49.74K)

Working out releases chemicals in your brain that makes u happy :)
Why not be more happier and look a little better? If you say no you are just a sad weak soy boy :(

It makes me feel better about myself

You’re right. It’s better to workout at home or outside

Post body

agreed. i just moved into a new house tho and the guy i bought the house from left a bunch of shit in the fucking room that is supposed to be my gym tho, that I have as yet been too lazy to move.

> have home gym
> get it in five days a week
> run 5 miles every day on top of it
> feel amazing afterwards
> live in furry bf who's not a weirdo
> have gay furry sex every night
> pounds my ass and I cum hands free
> endorphine release
> sleep fantastically every night
And no, I don't need diapers you fucking weirdos, ass still tight, cope weakcel.

Facts.
I love the gym but I can see why people don’t. Every chad in one building trying to lift more weight then the next guy. A bunch of dudes admiring each other. Girls don’t give a fuck how much weight you lift but they do like someone who is active. Once you start getting deep into the gym you’ll realize mostly dudes are giving you compliments lol

You will

half true. working out makes you live longer with reduced risk of various diseases, plus being generally fit will increase your quality of life. If you have a gf, looking good will make her stay with you, plus being fit will improve your sex life with her.

a lot of people take it too seriously though. people who dedicate their entire life to the gym, especially once the roleplaying starts

>I'm a Spartan bro
you're not a Spartan, you're a meathead working in an office building. what's lifting 800lbs gonna do for you? being the strongest guy in the cubicle? being able to help Mrs Goldberg move the printing machine? give me a break

I dont lift for numbers. In fact, I hate those faggot, grunting, drop weight niggers. They are annoying as fuck.

Cope, weakcel.

You're right, you don't lift for numbers. You lift til fatigue. Grats, you broke the wall.

I pyramid my workouts so i’m always trying to lift more weight and increase my maxes gradually. I hate the fuckers who are every week trying to lift the most weights and prove their the biggest. Specially people who don’t know how to lift correctly and have the shittiest form.

lol your gf is my gf fatbody manlet

If you rep right, you dont need heavy weights. Kai Green, roided out of his mind, only did 35 lb free weight curls.

Same. Negatives are where its at. Thanks dude.

Attached: Zzyz PePe.jpg (474x474, 14.56K)

Well arms are just an accessory workout you don’t need to pyramid that ever.
I’m talking about main lifts like bench,squat,deadlift.
example
190 for 10 reps
200 for 8 reps
210 for 6 reps
220 for 4 reps
Shit like that to increase strength over time. Yes you can do a 4 by 10 at the same weight but that doesn’t really push you

Those are meme lifts that cause more injury than good.

I'm actually really skinny and I've never had problem with girls

lol, I bet you don't have any problems with "girls" little boy

Sorry but no bro.
That is what training for strength looks like.
Don’t get me wrong a 4 by 10 will do just as good but slower strength gain

Why dont you just chill the fuck out and stop projecting your toxic insecurities on everybody else?

user your body is a temple for your soul. It’s foolish not to maintain it. Besides there’s a certain type of happiness you get from working out that you can’t get from watching anime or playing video games.

To each his own. Those lifts cause more injuries than good. Thats why I stopped doing them, especially deadlifts. You can do whatever you want. Its your spine, knees, and rotator cuffs. Not mine.

Also I think lifting weights for isnt for everyone. I get it it’s kinda boring as fuck but if you find people to do it with and realize you’ll feel better it’s worth it. Even if you don’t like lifting you should be doing some type of physical exercise. Too many lazy unhealthy fucks now a days. Even if you are ‘skinny’ you’re probably not getting proper nutrition (don’t worry almost nobody eats right anymore)

I will agree with you that as you get older it will take more of a toll. But a young man in his teens and 20s should generally have no problem with proper form.

I get a crazy enorphine rush doing 15-30 mins stair climbing. I just like how big my delts and arms are so I lift for those.

lol this thread is you projecting your toxic insecurities on everyone else tiny little retard

stfu zoomer faggot