Have you ever been raped? Have you ever raped? Tell us all, Any Forums

Have you ever been raped? Have you ever raped? Tell us all, Any Forums.

Attached: Buttfucked.jpg (2208x1768, 958.2K)

Rape RP is hot as fuck, actual rape, not so much.

Gonna need the sauce on that pic, OP.

Rock Candy's "Rear Guard." The newgrounds is a video but if you find the flash version it is made so certain animations still move when you pause it.

The only flaw in the whole video is that the artist is a retarded anal fetishist so it is all anal.

uwu I selfrape my tiny penis every day

The paradox of rape fetishes is that it isn't really rape if you secretly want it to happen

Raped by my sister when I was like, 8 or so. She made me eat her out and sat on my face. When my parents found out they split up and we were separated. If they hadn't done that I wouldn't constantly think of how it felt to be smothered by her cunt.

met a femboy that really wanted a rape scenario.
Was too much for him and he subspaced out of existance while i was pounding his ass.

not really but a classmate once threw me into the ground and started humping me, couldnt do nothing cuz he was twice my size, then a teacher walked around the corner and was like HEY he stood up quickly and i made a run for it, didnt think much of it

To be fair, he have moved a little away from his "anal only" stick.

Some "lonely" Greek asked me if he could talk to me. Good thing I'm more of a tea guy, he would have filled me up with beer. Started groping my shoulders so I just fucked off. Should have gotten the cops involved, fucker.

>19 y/o, gay as fuck
>First year of uni is ending, have to head home
>Home life sucks, parents don't want me around, have to find my own place to stay
>Decide to have summer of faggotry
>Post ads on CL looking for gay dudes looking for roomies
>Get a few replies, but nothing much interesting
>Eventually get reply from trucker who is looking for a cabboy for a couple of months
>General idea is that I'm his fuck buddy while he drives around the country
>He's pretty attractive, and he'd pay for all my food, so I decide to join him
>I'd give him road head throughout the day, we'd fuck at night; it was a ton of fun
>About three months in we meet up with a couple of his buddies
>We're all having a few drinks, shooting the shit, etc
cont

My friend and I are planning to drug and rape each others wives the next time he and his wife are in town.

>None of his buddies are all the attractive, they were the typical chubby bearded trucker type you think of
>It's gotten pretty late, and one of his buddies asks him if I'll suck his cock
>The other two wanna know as well
>I try to tell them I'm not interested, but he stops me, tells them they can take me off his hands for $500
>I object again, this time he grabs me and tells me to be good or else
>None of them bite, but one offers $100 to fuck me
>He agrees, I try objecting again, this time I get back handed
>I end up in his buddies cab where Im roughly fucked by this dude
>Next day, my trucker apologizes for hitting me, promises it wont happen again
>Spend the next month worried he's going to pimp me out again before we get back to my town

Attached: 1576096660915.jpg (474x266, 10.44K)

I was raped. The guy told me he wanted to get me pregnant so I would be his.

Did you get pregnant?

Done both
Was cash

No.

did you swallow his cum every time?

In my rape fetish I am the one that wants it you fucking little.

>i am the only one that wants it
not for long, prettyboy

Hot