Can b solve this

can b solve this

Attached: fluidmechanicsChina8.png (793x382, 109.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEdZacFlVxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like Geography

We can but we don't want to.

This actually is pretty simple if you know what they are talking about. It is pretty much just "write down that equation we had you memorize."

I don't know the formula off the top of my head but this question is just root memorization. The kid will forget it before he finishes High School.

ideal and incompressible fluid keeps it very simple. ellipsoidal vessel might not mean anything if it's ideal and incompressible. it's probably a very simple thing. i have taken all calc and physics for a CS degree. if this is all it is, it would end up being plug and chug in a formula and if they didn't provide it, then the little rats would have memorized in their 10 hour rote memorization sessions which is how rats end up looking smarter; by working 10x as hard to perform 10% better.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEdZacFlVxc

damn... well put

Thing is, it's not even an 8th grade problem in China

You are right, it's probably a 5th grade problem

Attached: ching chong.jpg (1041x657, 379.35K)

those students failed to cheat

Attached: ucla.jpg (933x469, 224.34K)

kek

Attached: wsj.jpg (862x469, 174.57K)

Attached: taiwan.jpg (635x883, 494.91K)

Attached: hill.jpg (1163x475, 235.66K)

Attached: chinese.jpg (1163x475, 205.8K)

I taught high school math to some very, very smart kids in China who are now enrolled in some big, prestigious universities in America.

They aren't smarter or better than high-quality American students. They just go to school from 7:30 AM until 9 PM, and then take additional classes on the weekends.

And some of the kids there are fucking morons with no ambition and no drive. We see the best of the best the Chinese have to offer when the come to America. We don't see the hundreds of millions of "normal" Chinese outside of our rekt threads.

If this is an 8th grade problem in China, it is an 8th grade problem at a specialty training school for rich kids. And America has those, too. I'm tired of this fucking mentality that Asians are better at math and science. They lack critical thinking skills because they're so lockstep with one another, concentrating on rote memorization and strict adherence to conformity. Look at Fields Medal winners and Nobel Prize recipients. China should be fucking schooling us given the reputation they have and their massive population numbers, yet they're getting trounced by Americans. The winners China does claim all seem to be from Hong Kong or have studied in the US.

What's actually asked for here? There's no mention of the shape of the vessel beyond that it's ellipsoidal, no mention about the dimensions, density.

I don't know physics very well, but a fluid with no friction against the walls of the torus would remain still. if the torus spins around the central axis then the fluid would me motionless and have no angular momentum. QED NIGGERS

/thread

This.
Rote memorization doesnt teach shit

That and China has over a billion people, so a 3x higher rate of smarter people compared to America should be the minimum.

>t. tranny brainlet cope
ywnbaw tranny incel brainlet kys

The right to cheat. Now *that's* the China we all know and love.

Aside from that, this whole thread is excuses and reasons for avoiding doing the solve.

only morons think physics is "memorizing equations"