Is it OK to date an adult woman that looks like a child?

Is it OK to date an adult woman that looks like a child?

Attached: hmm.jpg (338x600, 141.85K)

no it's deeply immoral

Yeah, why not? She's an adult so who cares?

OK doesn't even begin to cover it.

All women should look like that.

No, such women should be denied a chance at happiness

If she’s over 18 what the fuck is the problem

Ah least her face seems of age.

I would do it.

You know how it looks, She knows how you feel, God knows your guilt.

The law is the law user. It's all that matters.

You have a problem If you cannot have sex with someone, because they looks underaged. What the fuck does that even mean, other than you have absolutely no idea about the term 'underage' and how it correlate with facial traits. There is none, because you know, the woman is developed and doesn't have any kind of disease. Just a different example of a normal fucking woman. Thank god I love in Denmark and can legally fuck 15 years old. Damn, that makes me a pedo in USA? Too bad, most of Europe is pedophiles according to USA

depends on how developed the brain is, not the tits

Except you're not fucking anyone

Du har helt ret, men du skal stadig lære at stave, din ordblinde nar.

God can suck my cock along with the 18 year old whore

He'll yes! It's gonna be rough and aggravating though. I had a 22 year old who had the body of a 13 year old with matching tiny titles. She was STUNNING, I mean so pretty it took me a month to get used to looking at her, fucking magical I swear. But the fucking HATE that was thrown our way was horrible. Living in the storm of people's hate everywhere you go sucks ass. I loved her so much and felt so sorry for her but my dumb ass told her I could not hack it any more. She was devastated and I deserved death for it. A month later I missed her more than anything. To this day it fucking hurts BAD so I don't try to think about it. This fucking post will have me fucked up for the rest of the day. I swear my beautiful wife would probably leave me if she knew how much I missed her. If you get one anons, hold on to her tight no matter how much shade you gotta live in. FUCK!

I'm 40 and my wife is 27, looks like she is 14 years old.

4 foot 10, 90 lbs, no boobs, big eyes. Everyone thinks I'm here dad or we get gross looks. Don't care. At night I slide into the impossibly tight vagina of an adult loli and her high pitched moans make me bust the biggest of gooies.

Viva legal lolis

Attached: 1578146411064.jpg (650x870, 68.2K)

i don't think it's anyones business but hers and whoever she would like to date. i mean would it be wrong to even have a platonic relationship with her? people are full of shit, often hypocrites. who fucking cares what people think anymore? unless she is being exploited or treated like a child and against her will.. no one should be concerned about her. i mean go ask a midget if they think its wrong for regular people to date them. they'll probably tell you to fuck off.

i'd date her. if we shared a genuine and mutual connection whats the harm? how it LOOKS? to who? i dont care what it looks like, i'd only be concerned with our happiness. also considering i'm very youthful looking myself or a bit petite or a twink. if anything i'd say we make a good match.

all of that is bullshit. enjoy being forever alone.

Stay mad

Attached: 1572789793061.jpg (900x900, 59.8K)

She doesnt look like a child...