Remember Microsoy's "Rust killer"?

Me neither.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 13-33-24 Contributors to microsoft_verona.png (1494x1480, 162.52K)

hey bruce
hows life treating you

Eh, alright. Expecting my first child very soon now so a bit nervous. My parents are staying over for a few months for this. Shit weather and all that as usual
How're you going

I don't like gnome.

I never heard of it, looks like an interesting concept but looks like it's focus is thread safety rather than memory safety

remember Firecuck's "C++ killer"?

Attached: ..jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

>Tries to kill Rust
>Based on C#
instantly binned

i wonder what was the point of it when they're also pushing rust, considering the whole win32-metadata project

Why kill rust? It will 41% itself.

nobody uses rust except for actual pros and not people who tinker with meme shit therefore nobody will use meme derivatives

holy based cniles btfo'd

yeah, pozilla experimentation and hobby projects on github are "pros"

so you're saying nobody uses rust at all? kek
therefore nobody will use this googleshit

Amazon, Google and Microsoft uses Rust. Yeah, it killed C++'s chance and got into linux

yeah, I wasn't defending the googleshit at all

it has rustarded syntax like types after the variable name and return value after the function name

It still isn't merged faggot and when it does get merged it will be removed in a week because every module will be four megabytes.

Good, it filters the poor.

you trannies are literally like bots, as soon as one mentions an obvious flaw it goes like this
>le poor
>le space doesn't matter

Space really does not matter.

maybe if you are on HRT sure

lmao seething poor.

>used by discord
>used by facebook for their version control
>used by brave browser for their adblock
>used by system76
>used by canonical
>used by cloudflare
>used by dropbox