Hampill me

hampill me

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.39M)

You can make boomer frens that you will never meet all the while being constantly monitored by the Feds...

just get a baofeng
the fcc tongues my anus

>Roger, roger
>Joe Biden shat his pants

cons:
> full of ancient boomers
> government regulators and boomers don't like "pirates" because they haven't paid for a license, or had their call sign logged into a public database so people can look up your real identity, but you can just tell them to fuck off.
> boomers will try to jam you because they think it's ok because you don't have a license
> jamming of public channels and repeaters by pirates and boomers
> encryption (without a license) is illegal
> any form of data transmission is painfully slow
> fucking expensive, unless you build your own shit
pros:
> talk to anyone around the world (depending on power and conditions)
> meet nice contacts
> learn a fucking lot about radio
> find lots of interesting things to listen to
> RTTY, slowscan tv, and many types of other data from various modems
it's not too bad.

I listen to the local bands like 1x a month, but I'm too shy and autistic to want to try and get my license to transmit and talk to people.

It's one of the cringiest "hobbies" you can have.
Imagine having a hobby except the point of it is engaging in a completely useless activity (talking with other old men on a radio) and all the people who care about it are nerdy male losers, generally above 60 yo.
It's really a way to keep autistic men from acting up by making them think they're part of some weird obscure branch of the military. They even have a program just for them to occasionally talk with some members of the military and feel important (it even has a cool name and everything, it's called MARS).

>It's one of the cringiest "hobbies" you can have.
meanwhile in 2022 zoomers spend hours scrolling on tiktok, feeding changs their private data that's leeched from their phones.
boomers had radio, and only info known in public is a call sign and what comes out your fucking mouth. i think the boomers had the right idea.
captcha: ASSHP

Attached: 1646881954966.png (915x428, 16.6K)

Yeah while they're finding a 16 yo girlfriend on tiktok you are talking with boomers on the radio about their prostates. Good job!

>Yeah while they're finding a 16 yo girlfriend on tiktok
i'm well aware of the paedophile problem that platform has, but i recall 16 being at least 6 years above what most tiktok users look for on that platform.

cope. they are getting their dick sucked by a cute girl in her prime. you are not.

do you think I care that someone is fucking some BPD girl?

i have bpd. where's my crazy girl? we'd destroy each other. man, i need to get on tiktok and sell out my asshole to chinks.

Tick tock has bobs, HAM has Bobs.

you know you have to doxx yourself to get a callsign right?

Yeah, I'm sure the most important thing about girls for you is their personality, right? :)
You can have all the mentally healthy oldhags you want, man. Nobody's stopping you.
I'm sure those hot MILFs will be down for sex when they see the list of all the countries you worked with that Amateur Extra license.

Kek

Not the guy you're replying to but man, what the fuck are you talking about?

Ham sounds so fucking boring. Omg you can talk to randos around the world. Wow omg that's crazy there isn't anything like that anywhere else

Hey pretty, check out my QSL page. I'll have you know I came 139th in the latest CW contest organized by the ARRL. Bet your boyfriend can't beat that!

yeah you give out your call sign, people can look you up. that's the name of the game. however, if you don't give your call sign when asked, people will ignore you, or worse they'll jam you off their channel. a lot of people are cool, you won't always be bothered. you can make one up. it's not like everyone is looking it up on their browser, but it happens.

Is this related to ham radios because I don't own one. I'm just curious what you're on about.

Yeah I'm just making fun of hams

Attached: the only female ever known to have touched a ham radio.jpg (1200x900, 165.09K)

>hampill me
its like using/going on IRC in 2022 but about 40 years before IRC was invented in the early 90s