I'm about to take this amount of shrooms. Don't know how much it is since I can't weigh them...

I'm about to take this amount of shrooms. Don't know how much it is since I can't weigh them. Is it enough for a nice trip?

Attached: shrooms.jpg (1588x2117, 936.36K)

you'll be tripping hard

Just right if you ask me. Any tips for mushroom gas? Hahaha

I've never heard of mushroom gas. I'll make lemon tek with them.

Looks just right for a solid trip not too intense and not too weak, just right, goldilocks would approve. Enjoy your trip fren!

Lemon tek but consume it instantly

I fart like a hog whenever I take straight up mushrooms or lemon tek, guess my stomach just weak

what king of shrooms are they?

Yeah, that's enough for a good time.

youre gonna get fucked up. I'd start with the big stalk and a cap first and wait 2 hrs

can't tell for sure but it looks like quite a lot. that said, i prefer a museum dose

Not op but looks like the white stalk with reddish brown caps are psilocybe subaeruginosa.
Other white caps are prob gold tops. Hard tot tell on the biggest one.

Nice french jam jar u gotD0PV4 there

Yeah thats plenty

A lot of shorts.

>psilocybe subaeruginosa
Is there another name for these? I can't remember what the guy who sold them to me said they were.

should I take one of these because I have diarrhea?
i have nothing to do tomorrow and I haven't had an opiate in a long time. I figure it will stop me from shitting my brains out.
But right before I took it I got nervous. what if its a fake? what if it makes me nauseous in addition to crapping myself?
I usually only ever have 1 little codeine or a 5mg hydrocodone. I don't know if I've ever had oxy before.
wut do?

Attached: acetaminophen-and-oxycodone-hydrochloride.jpg (288x216, 5.02K)

Go for it mate.

Those are poisonous, dude

You from OH?

Not enough, also buttered peanutbutter sandwich

That'd probably hide the taste, shrooms aregreat but they taste like shit.