""""5W TDP""""

""""5W TDP""""

Attached: qkvvafdFaLsg.jpg (1125x429, 78.25K)

Apple's whole strategy is to put overpowered processors in laptops that can turbo boost for like 5 seconds so the average user can think the system is more responsive when opening facebook but that thermal throttles during any serious usage

It's funny how M2 MBA still scores better than the M1 MBA after 10 minutes of cinebench but now reviewers are mad about the M2 throttling while they weren't about the M1 throttling
I guess they're finally getting around to acknowledging it isn't perfect

cool it with the homophobic remarks

I can understand forgiving the first generation of a redesigned product.
But something that existed in the first gen shouldn't be an issue in the 2nd gen.

Cars are kind of the same way, the sin isn't the existence of an issue with a new platform, the sin is when you don't fix it in the next model year.

I have one and I've never had any heat issues. It gets slightly warm. Faster than any laptop I've ever used. *Shrugs*

What the fuck are you talking about? Take your meds.

uhm SWEATIE
you cannot criticize a company led by a homosexual man. They go through enough every day thanks to monsters like you, and you need to stop. right. now.

iTODDLERS BTFO.. AGAIN

Attached: 1630575859367.png (1740x1336, 3.32M)

I picked mine up from the apple store today. Been using it all day. I ordered it the day it came out. It doesn't get remotely warm. It still feels cool to the touch even after playing world of Warcraft on it for 5 hours straight, ran the last raid. I never once dipped below 140fps. Where the CPU is you can touch it and it's slightly warmer than ambient temperature. I used it in my bed on top of my blanket. I touched the bottom because I forgot to use a lap pad and it was the same temperature as the top. Spare me the 15 seconds of Any Forums manufactured drama. it's by far the best laptop money can buy hands down. If it fucks up I'll let you know. I got the 1tb version with 24gb of ram. This is going to be my dragonflight wow slave. The only small gripe I have with it is the notch. It doesn't block anything in my game though. Wish it wasn't there but it's not a serious enough issue for me. Name 1 laptop you can play video games on for 5 hours straight on a blanket. Go ahead I'll wait.

Why is throttling in a fanless facebook machine a problem.

0/10 effort.

I love my m2 mba. That being said, it's not above scrutiny. That faggot needs to kill himself. As do you.

So you can't name a better laptop, dually noted. That being said, if this thing fucks up, I'll make a thread bashing it.

or maybe retard niggers need to stop doing video renders on an ultrabook, at least aim a fan at the laptop if youre gonna let it sit for 10 minutes on that 4k prores export

Right. They sell laptop coolers. It's ok if it's a windows gaming laptop but as soon as Apple does it ever so slightly people lose their goddamn minds. I ran a raid on mine in bed on my blanket today and it never slowed down once.

>WoW
Congrats your $2000 laptop can play an 18 year old game.

>Name 1 laptop you can play video games on for 5 hours straight on a blanket.
Steam Deck, my dude

if apple had anything "better" they would have more than 20% of the market. guess what happened? nobody cared, except their marketing team and legion of computer illiterate simps.

>Steam Deck, my dude
>720p
wow 2006 called and said your shit looks blurry as fuck, retard

>220 PPI is blurry
Better throw that Retina MacBook in the trash then, retard.

It's not an 18 year old game, it's been upgraded and updated. The entire engine has been rewritten from the ground up several times. It takes a very beefy PC to run it. Like 16gb of ram, quad core i3, gtx 1650 just to run it at low graphics settings.

>1650
>Beefy
No wonder you think Macs are good.

Also I was able to walk into a store and actually buy the MacBook. My steamdeck "preorder" last said after October, it's now saying after January of 2023. The steamdeck is a bad joke.

>retards think using ARM magically fixes power problems
pretty much everyone not poor has owned at least one smartphone that overheats like hell and pre-ARM macbooks already had a reputation for being aluminum griddles

You do realize that the PC with a 1650, i3 12100, and 16gb of ram cost the same as a MacBook