Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: Secrets.jpg (275x183, 7.43K)

I'm gay

Me and my sister fucked each other’s brains out for years and still do. Took turns dominating each other after every single day of high school. I was freshman she was a junior. It felt so wrong and we almost got caught several times. The wrongness made it so much better. We lived in an abusive household so we only had each other and eventually we just did it one day in bed to take our minds off the shitty situation we were in. We ended up moving and ended up marrying in a different state. Changed our names and our identities. We’ve both agreed that we will never have children because that would be cruel, but we’re seriously considering adopting soon. I just love waking up every day to her hot sibling tongue down my throat

Only fags are gay

Wrong reply I think my sister is a girl and I’m a guy

That's gay

i get very jealous when gf goes out with her friends cuz i think she will cheat on me, which makes me hard as fuck and i have to think about some random dude pounding her sweet little pussy destroying it for me :(

Totally gay

bump

Yeah I agree! totally gay

Anyone wants to suggest something we should do next time we fuck I’m all ears

Are you going to adopt a boy or a girl? and will you both fuck it?

No we’re not going to fuck it lmao. We only think sibling and cousin incest is ok, and we hate pedophilia. That’s a line. And we haven’t decided yet, but we both have said we want a boy so most likely a boy

My uncle got me pregnant at 13. Lost it thankfully

been playing with my sister's dildo ever since she got it

I’m sorry to hear that your uncle did that. I only think sibling and cousins is ok. Anything else is frankly pretty disgusting. I hope it hasn’t had any lasting negative effects

She know?

Nah I'm cool thanks. At least it didn't become a family scandal

Not sure, if she does, she clearly doesn't mind

Have been offering myself online for older guys cause I wanted more extrem stuff

Does she know you have feelings for her?

Attached: Larping time is over1.gif (400x262, 1004.42K)

Attached: Larping time is over2.gif (400x262, 992.09K)

Yeah we always been pretty close. Before covid we used to go out together a lot too. We'd dance and flirt so other guys wouldnt hit on her

Attached: Larping time is over3.gif (400x262, 992.78K)

Attached: Larping time is over4.gif (400x262, 992.63K)

I'm a lesbian trying to get pregnant naturally. Am 22 but only took my first cock 6 weeks ago

Attached: Larping time is over5.gif (400x262, 992.59K)

You should tell her how you feel I personally think. I know you said she knows but if you told her she might tell you back

Attached: Larping time is over6.gif (400x262, 992.48K)

Attached: Larping time is over7.gif (400x262, 992.69K)

I know but its hella scary too. I truly miss our nights out and us grinding our sweaty bodies on the music

Attached: Larping time is over8.gif (400x262, 992.13K)

Attached: Larping time is over9.gif (400x262, 992.2K)

Sounds hot as fuck. What’s your sister look like?

was fucked in the ass by a 30yo man every other day for a year when i was 10. occasionally he brought his big ass dog too. no one else ever found out and it took me a few years afterwards to realize it was fucked up instead of liking it

My son and daughter fucked each other during lockdown

Attached: _MG_0006_(2).jpg (3456x5184, 1.9M)

Attached: Larping time is over10.gif (400x262, 991.92K)

dirty blonde, greenish eyes, 5'5, slim tight body, with nice tis and ass. Cute innocent face that makes her looks waayyy younger

Wtf. U doing okay now?

Attached: Larping time is over11.gif (400x262, 992.79K)

Lost my virginity in the first week of secondary school to a 6th former

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over12.gif (400x262, 988.55K)

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over13.gif (400x262, 988.43K)

Attached: Larping time is over14.gif (400x262, 989.18K)

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over15.gif (400x262, 989.12K)

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over16.gif (400x262, 988.74K)

think i’m a little fucked up mentally from it but otherwise yeah. at that age i thought it was normal to do that so it didn’t really affect me

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over17.gif (400x262, 988.93K)

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Larping time is over18.gif (400x262, 989.15K)