Yell at me to clean my depression nest of a room guys

Yell at me to clean my depression nest of a room guys

Attached: homemade-corn-dog-isolated-on-260nw-467284727.jpg (390x280, 11.63K)

You deserve it

please clean it user. for me.

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (1068x837, 131.94K)

I want a corn dog now. Pick up the trash, user. After that we'll see how you're feeling

Make sure to start from the top, like things on shelves or table so if you spill something, you don't need to clean the floor twice. Also recycling cans is the easiest. You just pick them up.

You'll genuinely feel better once you've done it.

A clean space is a clean mind user

Depression nest.... So thats what its called.

Live in the Chaos awaken new perspectives, live to be beyond humanity, reject conformity, embrace insalubrity !

That sounds like a horrible idea sir

Go get some garbage bags and start filling them up. I know you have a countertop crowded with empties.

Surprisingly I don't it's mostly on the floor

this guy beat me to it
you can kill a messy room fast with some trash bags which tells me he speaks from experience and isn't a normie

Update: I started cleaning

Pic of the corndog in the butthole and we'll let you slide for another week user.

Oh my god is that a Corndog? I haven't seen one of those since I went to Texas when I was 6, I still remember the taste, I fucking miss Corndogs and long curly fries from Six Flags in texas.

proud of you baby keep it up you fucking got this!

Attached: johhny coxfile.png (763x425, 291.08K)

Sorry I have no corndogs in the freezer

Post photos so I can evaluate how depress you are.

Post pickle on cockhole to show your mentally.

I'm in the middle of cleaning so part of ot has been picked up

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-052813_Gallery.jpg (1078x1424, 1.11M)

How the fuck do you live like this? Holy shit, I have depression too but mine only culminates in a bunch of piss bottles. Jesus Christ.