Anyone got any bio-sister stories and or pictures? Both are greatly appreciated. Pic unrelated

Anyone got any bio-sister stories and or pictures? Both are greatly appreciated. Pic unrelated

Attached: A1EFDCE1-15A8-410A-A954-78F13180E52E.jpg (640x640, 110.41K)

>be me
>me and sister play crash team racing
>she's really good as coco
>sister knew how to sacred fire boost her kart
>sit in sisters lap
>i love my sister

Bro sister? Well I grew up on a rural farm with 5 siblings so how long you got

All the time in the world lmao

I didn’t post this thread for this kind of reply but I like this reply that’s nice

Fucked my older brother regularly when I was much younger. Didn't mess me up but I wouldn't want my bf knowing

You were a guy or a girl? Not judging you either way just want to know

Was and still am a Gril

Cool, and cool. How was it like with your brother? Did it feel wrong or was that the fun part? And do you regret it or would you do it again?

Felt absolutely wrong but my hormones were raging and I got to bounce on some cock before most girls in my class had missed a boy. Don't regret it but on balance wouldn't do it again

*Kissed ffs

Question that I understand if you don’t want to answer: did the feeling of it being wrong make it better? And also, how did you convince your brother to let you fuck him? I feel like that would be extremely awkward to ask lmao

Yeah completely. It was our secret thing to do so made it more fun. I didn't convince him, we spent a lot of time together at his new apartment, he used to pick me up from school, we'd chill out in his bed and one thing led to another

Sounds like a shit ton of fun. I wish I had a sister my age so bad but even if I did, I’d most likely never get the balls to ask for it

It was fun but not something I'm proud of. I knew at least one other girl in my year who was getting fucked by her brother too

When did you end up stopping and how come? Sorry I’m bombarding you with questions, just every curious

*very

No problem, it stopped after a couple of years when I was 13/14. One of his friends was getting a bit suspicious and there was also another guy I kind of wanted to date so we both agreed to pack it in

>me 12 yo
>watching naruto on family tv
>14 yo sis passing around wearing only underwear
>turn her butt to me and brap really loud
>start laughing and run away
Dann i hate her so much past days

If it helps, I don’t think you’re any less of a person. Yeah I know not much coming from a guy on Any Forums, but you guys obviously used proper protection methods. No children ever came of it. A thing of your past that doesn’t make you less of a person

Thanks, kind of you to say

Fucking kek

Yeah of course. You’re obviously a really nice person lmao so it doesn’t make you a bad one

Appreciate that thanks

No problem

Me and my brother used to tag team our sister who was 5 foot 1 with DDs. She's a functioning adult tho so hey ho

Sounds pretty nice. Consensual?

Yeah. We initiated but she went along with it

Alright good lol. Just wanted to make sure. How was it and what did you all do?