How do I get over my gf's sexual past anons?

How do I get over my gf's sexual past anons?

I'm just really not comfortable walking down the street with her, knowing that there is a guy out there who will know that I'm wearing his used socks. It feels humiliating af, and all the answers I can get from the internet is cringe shit like "the past is the past, the important thing is that she loves you now", "sHe Is mOrE ExPeRieNcEd, tHaT mEAnS bETtEr sEx" etc.

Attached: mu2u9r6pu6k71.jpg (735x710, 94.73K)

men actually think about this stuff ?

Grow the fuck up faggot. Only immature little boys think like this. She wants your cock now and that’s all that matters.

Post a pic of her, we'll tell you if you should worry

so it's okay to marry a whore now?

You’re the one that decided to get with a whore in the first place, live with your mistakes.

Ask her to do kinky things with you and you'll forget all about your insecurity.

[Vnr.]

this a retarded insecuritty and you need to get over yourself lmao

ngl u sound like an insecure little bitch bet you have double standards i.e how do you think she feels about your past sexual experiences inb4 there arent any

I'm not worried, I'm not even jelous, her ex was a beta who lived with his mom. I just feel humiliated because she took this fucking beta's cocks and now I get to walk the streets with a girl used by beta.

if you're this retarded then I'm surprised you could even get a girlfriend.

nobody here gives a fuck about your life and the fact that you came here to complain about it is reason enough to believe you have ultra-aspergers, and should be happy she's even tolerating you.

You’re the only beta here with that mindset

How is your sexual past OP? Or you still virgin?

try get over it, if u can't, then u are the one with the problem, if u want an unfucked gf dump her and search for one with her pussy intact idk

been there, done that.

/thread

there isn't any

seems like you care enough to leave a comment you absolute degenerate

tell me how my nigga

>calls me a little boy for caring about my gf being previously used, implying that it isn't an issue
>proceeds to tell me to "live with my mistakes" acknowledging that it is indeed problematic if a girl lets herself be used

take your pills next time before you post schizo

How? Why don't you let your gf be used by betas by this logic?