I really love this character and wish I could be his friend. A lot of you guys are kinda like him in a way...

I really love this character and wish I could be his friend. A lot of you guys are kinda like him in a way, but you guys are ugly and more retarded.

Attached: bbdfab84f9276e72f626049f9c2c7d7097-12-mr-robot-where.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x699, 72.99K)

Yeah well Elliot was a genius who could hack any system in 30 seconds even though it would take days to probably write the amount of code to do any of the things he did or to find exploits to even take advantage of.

But yeah it was a good show and a good ending too which is rare.

poopy show poopy friend

lol im 6'5" and have been laid thousands of times. Embrace denial.

Lol stop pretending U know what Ur talikg about

It takes a long time to write any reasonable code for anything. I'm not a hacker but I program games and any programming is tedious and slow.

Wow so smart!

Thanks.

Sounds like you’re just a shitty programmer. Even kids today can create Twitter clones in a few hours.

lol. Yeah like Donald Trump's Truth Social that 6 months later and hundreds of millions invested hasn't launched?

It's funny how people think these things are legit so easy.

This show was fucking garbage. So much potential. Ruined around s1e7 by writing it into some schizoid fever dream.

>I really love this character and wish I could be his friend.
Who raped you?

he is cringe, a self righteous punk who thinks he can do what he wants

Attached: 985F92A2-277A-45DD-87B5-3A06EDC9F76A.gif (300x222, 1.91M)

Hes right and you're retarded.

bc you're not ugly

>when op is a huge faggot in denial

WRONG
1. this dude is a massive faggot
2. im hot
3. ok youre right about the retarded part

>but you guys are ugly
implying he's not

sounds like you're not a programmer at all

Lol ok kid. I'm top of my computer repair class and know html, scratch and java/javascript. Try again, kiddo.

Also, I use a little something called Ubuntu. Google it. ;)

im just like him, except i traded hacking points for a sense of humor