When do you know that it's an hero time anons?

When do you know that it's an hero time anons?
>college dropout
>no job
>no friends
>alcoholic
>gf and best friend hates me
>seems like the world will end by 2040 according to scientific research

Why not tonight? I'm begging for a reason

Attached: r3bq2cpp9bj81.jpg (640x617, 62.18K)

>world will end by 2040
gotta buy myself a cloak and a pair of machetes

just get up at 6am tmrw and go to your local construction site at 7am, dressed ready to work
firm handshake
congrats, $30/hr labouring job
there's work everywhere, stop being a cuck

take me with you

go ahead

Does it actually work that way? No tools, hardhat, vest, nothing. Seems like quite a few regulations will get in my way

twitch or yt livestream?

just as a heads up: i intend to practice cannibalism

there's niggas getting medical degrees when they're 90
just fucking sack up your 30s will be pretty great if you put in some work in your 20s

sounds like a kink

Attached: abd83b75fcbb36ee2d4083e91355883a--elizabeth-gilies-elizabeth-gillies-hot.jpg (523x772, 45.45K)

Go ahead and give up, so that way you can join The War.

[Vnr.]

Idk, went to college 2018, failed and lost scholarships last year, just feels fukd.

not a kink, just curious how human flesh tastes like

are you signing a name LMAO

I'm in my 50s and my power level is so high that I can't pass for human. My own parents told me they couldn't stand me and threw me into the street when I was 17. No one will rent to me or give me a job because I'm a fucking alien life form, so I've been homeless off and on for decades, and my health has been ruined by a lifetime of stress, isolation, and destitution: I'm diabetic, asthmatic, going blind from a rare form of glaucoma which wasn't caught in time, and had a pulmonary embolism in 2019 which means I'll be on blood-thinners for life.

It's been 37 years since I've received a birthday present or spent a holiday with another human being. I used to spend every christmas with my legs hanging off the edge of a bridge or a rooftop wonder if this was the year I tendered my resignation to Planet Earth and the vicious little monkeys who infest it.

But funny thing, I found that as the years passed, it got easier. I learned how to enjoy my own company. I started reading philosophy, psychology, theology, theosophy, physics, metaphysics, and more abstruse material beyond that.

If you can get over the idea that there's some specific way you need to live and instead find a new way of being, there's no reason you can't have a fulfilling existence outside of the traditional modes of living. Trust me, things can be okay even if you're not what others regard as successful.

Attached: solitude-image.jpg (1920x1200, 327.34K)

I dunno man that just sounds kinda horrible

Horrible or not, it's what I have. I can choose to enjoy it or not enjoy it, so why not enjoy it? I have to forage for dandelions to make sure I don't get scurvy so that I can afford an Internet connection, but it means I have access to every movie, TV show, novel, comic book, and video game ever created by humanity, all for free. Yo ho ho. Seems like the best possible time to be a friendless, handholdless hermit to me.

Attached: life-hacks.jpg (600x648, 192.47K)

World of Warcraft

I salute you.

Nos morituri te salutamus.

imagine all the g*mers suiciding when that happens