Should we create a successor to the internet? A new web...

Should we create a successor to the internet? A new web, where we all have ID's we use to login and no bots or fake accounts are allowed. We can finally have webforums with only 18+ age group (or even more specific) and no fake accounts.

Plus we will keep the old internet (but it will be filled with spam).

Yay or nay? I need your thoughts and input, I work for the govenrment and depending on how you guys feel will determine how we move forward. Thanks

Attached: 8qetq9e5k5281.jpg (480x460, 23.52K)

>successor to the internet
>where we all have ID's
fuck off
>I work for the govenrment
fuck directly off

it would make dating apps better. You do have sex don't you user?

Fuck off

Why not give at least 1 legit reason why OPs idea is bad? Why should we only allow one paradigm and not have a dual (or multi) system?

I've said before bros, the internet cow doesn't have any milk anymore
Stop trying to milk that cow

Because I am schizophrenic and have irrational distrust for public organizations

Nice try Zuck. Enjoy your Meta alone.

Attached: zuckerborgs.jpg (852x639, 81.81K)

Because it's exactly what jews want. Give them an inch toward what they want and theyll take a mile and after their (((ID-based internet))) is up theyll start to ridicule and outlaw the "primary, anonymous" internet.

>Net neutrality is the principle that an internet service provider (ISP) has to provide access to all sites, content and applications at the same speed, under the same conditions without blocking or giving preference to any content.

Attached: images (67).jpg (564x544, 29.1K)

meh we'd be in a better position as whites if more people were expressing their real thoughts without hiding behind anonymity.
the reason the cattle go along with the liberal NWO is because everyone that's against it is too afraid to lose their job and is hiding behind anime avatars on twitter. no one has the balls to speak up and condemn what's happening.

You'd be in a better position as user if you quit lying about having a job and post your github

>IDs required to post

Go to a major social networking site like Reddit and see why that’s a shit idea. Not only can a narrative be easily pushed, but those who are generally disagreed with for posting their opinions now have their IDs tied to their posts.

You will be flooded will propaganda, and targeted for not wanting to play along.

be more subtle, glowie

Give me back the money you stole from me, turn off the money printers and let dixie rule itself again. Then we can talk fed boy.

>Why should we only allow one paradigm and not have a dual (or multi) system?
I despise the real name/identity association commonplace on the modern internet, that's why I'm here.
The last thing I want to see is a new "paradigm" with zero freedom from identity.
I say return to the good old days when most people were rightfully afraid to put their personal information online.

The government already got my identity stolen, so no I don't think that's a good idea. Each site needs to manage its own requirements, by making identity a central aspect of service you entice hackers to target specific people. I bet politicians and government employees expect to have exemptions or privileges in a network like that, how about we leave people ambiguously anonymous rather than turning every user into data for some algorithm to scrape?

But this is different. This is like tying a real physical governemnt issued ID in with an account and forum.

1 person -> 1 account

Reddit is full of bots. What OP is talking about is an internet where you use a government iddued ID card to "login" to the internet.

So what happens if your ID is stolen, or misplaced, or damaged. While you’re waiting for a new one, you can’t use the internet?

Also who’s to say your ID can’t get banned, they’re already removing content creators across multiple platforms for “Covid misinformation” and in the U.S. during the 2020 election there were a lot of bans for similar bullshit reasons.

Okay but why do you need a new internet for that?

>A new web, where we all have ID's we use to login and no bots or fake accounts are allowed. We can finally have webforums with only 18+ age group (or even more specific) and no fake accounts.
Yeah, you can fuck right off with that one.

Attached: 1632965566513.png (400x523, 154.31K)

I will never ever use this system. There is no freedom, there is no chance at even soft anonymity like on here. it will be controlled and locked down and ruined. It will be a place devoid of creativity or human spirit: purely directed at algorithms and of course pushing whatever is convenient or profitable for the moment.
The reason the internet is shitty isn't because of bots or spammers or mean people - it's because of the ongoing corporate takeover of the internet.

Just create a site that requires ID or some form of de-facto ID like something awful's paywall.