What do you think of her body?

What do you think of her body?

Attached: ruQkQBz.jpg (1613x1674, 1.35M)

Cute as hell, same as her face

bump

She’s got a cute face lol ngl I like the expression she’s doing

> NoBathroomForFakeWomen.png

Attached: ba6.jpg (801x814, 52.56K)

show us her tits

Yeah op if you have tit pics show us she’s hot

This is what I have

Attached: fGSlDoJ.jpg (924x1264, 839.07K)

Bump

Lucky ass mfer. Who is she?

She isn't being presented in her best light but she does need braces and a better attitude. The facial expression in the photo drips insecurity. She doesn't believe that she can be beautiful so instead of competing with the pretty girls she intentionally turns the photo into a joke like a fat kid who sits on the sidelines of a race.

Another

Attached: HsHltNj.jpg (1441x3091, 1.12M)

Hot as hell and cute too

What do you like about her in that one?

Absolutely love her body face and hair. She looks like someone you’d love to be friends with. Looks like she’d understand you. Also I would not be complaining if I got to fuck her too. Hot tits

Agreed.
Surprising she wore that dress though?

I’d say so yeah, but she looks really good in it. Any chance you got more revealing pictures? Obviously ok if you aren’t comfortable sharing

I don't have anything more revealing

All good. She’s very pretty regardless

That's her too in pic rel though user. What do you like about her?

Attached: KOsBnxc.jpg (2129x4054, 1.46M)

I’m not a newfag I know what that is lmfao

??
Explain

Not trolling I am actually confused by what you mean user? lol
Pic is from the same bunch.

Attached: SPOc4Is.jpg (2717x2893, 1.55M)

Wait I am so confused I could’ve swore I saw this on another thread years ago and then another one earlier I’m sorry if I’m wrong

I posted it earlier, but someone said a weird reply in that thread too about it being an 'old meme', which I have no idea about. When do you think you saw it before? Really odd honestly unless it's just a similar looking image or something?

Sorry, I’m most likely mistaken. Anyways, she’s super cute. Who is she in relation to you user?