Are we going to see the same "only the weak die" response from antivaxxers while they have these boils breaking out or...

Are we going to see the same "only the weak die" response from antivaxxers while they have these boils breaking out or do you think the majority of people will say "fuck that" and leave the antivaxx movement back with the yeasty California yoga lesbos where it began?

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 6.48K)

Attached: 67rx13ku0ln61.jpg (640x794, 62.85K)

What's the new name for this one? Covid was chink flu

This won't be as easy to hide

Attached: monkeypox-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 142.32K)

Attached: 1651482126116.jpg (1120x691, 81.01K)

looks like your dick gave you hermes when wanking

it's only prevalent in fags

This one is called monkey pox, I don't know anything about it except that it's in the US already.

Except only Aids Faggots are getting this.

Would/b go through this like the yeasties or get the vaxx?

Attached: ch1219.fig1_.jpg (800x594, 75.81K)

>"antivaxx movement"
bold of you to postulate that the vax is in any way useful against covid, in any way protecting you against variants, effectively not harming your immune system's ability to fight off the covid infections it doesn't protect you against, effectively not favorising the emergence of new lethal variants of covid with increased virulence due to the fact it doesn't prevent transmission, and absolutely not a money and power grab by some influential individuals who managed to absolve themselves of any legal consequences of the dammage caused by their failed product

Attached: drugmakers_fear_lawsuits.jpg (598x872, 77.67K)

Oh look another crowning achievement of Africa

It's mostly in children dumbass

(OP)
>"antivaxx movement"
>bold of you to postulate that the vax is in any way useful against covid, in any way protecting you against variants, effectively not harming your immune system's ability to fight off the covid infections it doesn't protect you against, effectively not favorising the emergence of new lethal variants of covid with increased virulence due to the fact it doesn't prevent transmission, and absolutely not a money and power grab by some influential individuals who managed to absolve themselves of any legal consequences of the dammage caused by their failed product

Attached: 1644908094254.png (610x429, 26.19K)

imagine posting fake pictures to scare people into vaxxing
>kys

Attached: the salty promise.png (910x465, 294.77K)

COVID isn't the same thing as this doctor user

Yeah so is isis.
And The Asov movement.
And Santa.
Fuck man, get a fuckin clue.

Snowflake

Same energy

Attached: 6154798.jpg (2000x3918, 460.23K)

the only response is "snowflake" wew lad it was that easy to get you cornered just like how easy your mother is

Attached: jacky.jpg (284x177, 6.29K)

Fuck me for not claiming to be an expert with tons of "research"

I am asking what the general opinion of /b is on having this shit all over their face or what if there WAS an option which there isn't. I didn't say to get a nonexistent treatment

She's probably pretty easy since she died in her sleep last night