Where does one talk to women in a town not large enough for clubs/nightlife/big events and not small enough to where...

where does one talk to women in a town not large enough for clubs/nightlife/big events and not small enough to where everyone knows each other? I understand most of the time people meet people through their friend group but uh my friend group is pretty tight with no real new entries

Attached: 1652680630699.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

Drag them into the bushes in the park and start talking.

>Hi! Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

This. Be stealthy, capture them and rape their brains out while wearing a mask. Then let them go.

perhaps because of the johnny depp trial, people will think i rape her in self defense?

Attached: babypepe.png (188x250, 59.73K)

Ware a Thomas the tabk engine mask and breath through a harmonica.

+DICK PAIN INFLICTOR+

Walk up to a woman that seems alone.
>Hi, I would like to get to know you, want to go out for coffee? Wanna be friends?
If they respond with no, or "I have a boyfriend" don't push it, move on.
Usually they respond with
>Just friends?
>No but I can't be with a woman romantically until I know we can be friends.
Be yourself. Be goofy. Don't be all about the love at first. Be a good listener, don't talk all the time. Don't listen to respond, just listen to her. I get more ass than a toilet seat. Make your presence known but don't talk about yourself. Let them do most of the talking. When it comes time for dates, make decisions of where to eat. It's really not that hard bro.

Church

This can work but it's difficult to pull off. Most church girls have parents that are way too involved.

i'm probably worrying too much since i'm only 18, but thanks for the advice regardless.
Where would you recommend going to in order to find people? Like i said in OP there's really not that many places people go. Would i just surf outside of a movie theatre or gym and apply the boomhauer technique or what?

Attached: goodnessgracious.png (536x529, 128.87K)

Church is one place like other user said, they have singles dances at my local church.
Target. I'm not kidding. Just walk up to women and talk to the ones you find pretty.
18 is really young. You got a lot of time to make mistakes.
Word of advice, women can be evil. Don't be stupid and fall in love.
If they cheat, leave. Don't fall for the emotions. Once they cheat they'll do it again. Respect once lost can never be rebuilt.
Try to use condoms. Babies are worse than any STD. Now it's becoming illegal for abortions so you'll need to be extra careful going forward.

at the barn farmboi

Oh and when you put the condom on, pinch it at the top before you roll it down. You don't want a popped condom.

Never let a woman put your condom on. I'm not kidding. She might bite the tip off to get pregnant. Why? Child support. If you feel it break, pull out and check it. If she tries to get you to keep going without the condom, put your pants back on and leave.

when i get off work tomorrow i'll go to the walmart near my house and pretend like i'm looking through shirts/shoes/groceries w.e and walk near some and innitiate a conversation with a simple hello and greet them.
I will then attack by asking if you would like to be friends/talk over a cup of coffee etc.

Attached: ohheavens.png (691x696, 174.38K)

yeah, from what i've heard (not experienced) women are one of the main ways in which guys fuck up their life, i'll b careful

Virgin detected

Attached: 477FC10C-E1D0-4FD6-B2EC-7C0E34B157E0.png (320x512, 339.19K)

Supermarket. Produce section. Ask women for advice on how to cook beets or squash or something. They goin melt

Get on the dating apps

bars
and at places where people meet to do hobbies.
take a yoga class, language class, join a community orchestra or take a painting class
in general, to meet women you need to go out and do stuff.
there's stuff to do, even in the smallest bumfuck remote towns of only 1000 population
there's ALWAYS a popular bar, even if the "town" is literally just a pub on a highway