I just got raped about 45 minutes ago.. AMA

i just got raped about 45 minutes ago.. AMA

Attached: 8885A480-1FE8-4E14-8A8C-3D29CC480D99.jpg (1091x459, 232.53K)

did u get raped?

Did you try to enjoy it so it would be less traumatizing?

I hate the prices at WHOLE FOODS as well, bro.

kek

Did it feel good tho

Pineapple on pizza yes or no?

test

i mean.. does being forced to give somebody a blowjob count as rape?

i mean sorta.. i guess i should feel upset.. but i guess i kinda want it to happen again..

why didnt you bite his dick off
arent you mac

i mean he just forced his dick in my mouth and made me suck.. it was kinda big and weird looking, also he was uncircumcised and it sorta smelled a little bit.. also he kept trying to make me choke on it..

that wouldve been even worse.. having a bloody dick in my mouth.. also he still probably wouldve beat the shit out of me.. i dont know i didnt think about it.. i mean i thought he was my friend.. i dont know why he acted like he did..

Did you report the incident to the police?

The fact that you are telling Any Forums instead of the police proves you are lying, FUCK OFF VIRGIN.

I'd go to the police
despite you may have liked it
also are you a male or a female

it literally just happened.. and no.. i mean some people probably wouldnt even consider it rape so

why so i can tell everyone who knows me im a rape victim.. no thanks..

faggot

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the experience?

male and no im not going to the police

Tell the police you retard.
Do you really think you'll be the last?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

don't quit your day job, kid. clearly you are not a writer.

i guess now i am

i mean he just fucked my mouth and jerked off on my face until he nutted so idk.. i guess maybe a 10

happened to me maybe 2 months ago, it’s really hard at first but you can get through it, user