My chick pegs me

My chick pegs me.
>Ask me anything

Attached: b546a5a0ac27249101bc66d1f172ab98.jpg (400x548, 22.72K)

why?

Have you came out to your parents yet?

How big th the dildo and what color?

It's a sex act between a man and woman. Nothing homo about it. Facts

Any chance you’re from the thread asking if you and your wife should dominate a Grindr twink?

We have a few. Range in size and color

Not me sorry

Ah lmao my bad

It's cool

my sister pegged me

Does she enjoy it?

I got my wife to do it for me, but since she doesn't enjoy it, it doesn't really do it for me.

An ex girlfriend I had loved it and it drove me bonkers. I was half passing out from anal orgasms.

Has she ever fucked a girl with a strap on?

biosister or step

Really? Are you from Arkansas?

No just me. She gets off on having a cock and dominating me with it

Oh yeah she gets off on it. Squirts all down my balls while fucking me. Swear

bio younger sis, we've been fucking for a few years. we started fucking when she just turned teen.

I was going to say lucky when you said biosis but you said when she JUST TURNED TEEN? I mean I’m fine with incest but pedophilia is a different story fam I can’t support that shit

why not just get a tranny with a real dick?

Are you confident that she respects you and isn't cheating on you?

This really. It's a fucking toy.

op replying with anything other than "she cheats on me, and I'm depressed" is cope

Attached: IMG_20200209_121406.jpg (881x880, 79.22K)

I’m sorry op but I could never let a woman dominate me like that. Just know you will NEVER be a man in her eyes, regardless of what she tells you. The second you let her fuck your ass like a twink she lost all respect for you, and now she just gets off on making you pathetic.

Do you stay hard while getting pegged?

My kink is a chick with a dick, not a male with titties. That make sense. I'm an alpha male. My kink is to have a bad ass female (with a cock) dominate me. Not a tranny/ guy.

Yes totally and absolutely