So this is the power of Democrats

So this is the power of Democrats.

Attached: file.png (1388x842, 284.12K)

Attached: Inflation Clowns.jpg (646x653, 92.76K)

6 dollars for an entire tank sounds pretty good to me. Sounds like you're just being greedy now.

you should stop being poor

Dems are so corrupt and dishonest

yes, and the republicans are even worse. we're all fucked unless we only vote for qualified, sane candidates.

So much better than mean tweets

Gas is this expensive EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Not everything revolves around American politics.

fuck you. honestly fuck you. glossing over all the retarded shit that happened under trump by saying that is the most asinine fucking thing i've seen this year.

as much fun as things like retarded, pointless, destructive and ultimately futile tariff wars are.

fuckoff ivan

or retarded, pointless, destructive and ultimately futile border walls are. but hey at least it gets the magats in the voting booths.

Just ride pic related and piss off all the motorists on the road.

You pay $5 for a gallon of gas and get maybe 30 miles out of it unless you have a faggot hybrid
I pay $2.50 for 40Oz of Milwaukee's Best Ice and I'm good to go for 50 miles

We are not the same

Attached: del-sol-projekt-8-387608-1.png (600x361, 229.96K)

And the GOP will magically lower gas prices how?

Tell that to all the farmers that produce food, and truckers that move goods to and from the stores.
Once again leftoids show that they do not understand anything, about anything. That people cant drive as much isnt the biggest problem, the larger problem is the increase of goods as a result of fuel prices.

By the way, thanks for showing that you leftoids indeed do not care about the poor like you pretend to.
I always already knew this but its just nice having you people tell them to their face how it is.
Im doing just fine by the way, my exxon stock is going through the roof, thanks to your retard president.

it was literally caused by joe retard deciding to go full retard (and failing) with sanctions against russia, and forcing the EU to go along with it, lmfao.

idk man, there was keystone XL that your demented shitter in office shut down for some reason. GREAT JOB! Really smart move. 5d chess.

AMERIFATS, when are you going to kick the demented shitter out of office? Hes obviously failed in less than 1 year. I think you better start thinking about alternatives before he totally wrecks the US.
Thank god i dont live in that retarded shithole country

Attached: photo_2021-10-16_15-08-23.jpg (1050x1280, 90.87K)

increase of price for goods*

And what specific policy is it that the Dems passed that has led to gas prices rising? Or is it just that the gas companies decided "fuck it, we've got ours" and are jacking up the prices all on their own because record profits?

Fuck you
You will never be a real woman

Samefaggot, do you think if the president could arbitrarily set the price of gas, he would crank it to 11 in an election year? Do you think the POTUS controls the price of energy in fucking Europe?

I, for one, hope that gas prices stay so high all you fucking retards with your lifted truck daily drivers have to sell them and buy Priuses. Go fuck yourselves. Did you forget that gas prices were just as high in the early aughts? I guess so: never learning from your past mistakes is a republican pastime.

Who could have seen this coming!? Aside from everyone?

Attached: TrumpEpstein.jpg (1800x1800, 553.3K)

You are just plain stupid and probably fap while screaming "Putin's price hike"

>idk man, there was keystone XL that your demented shitter in office shut down for some reason
A pipeline that wouldn't be in operation until 2023 at the earliest. Im pretty sure that would have no effect on current gas prices in 2022, retard.

Attached: 1652314029154.jpg (442x308, 61.08K)

Go away, Ivan.

Not only that, the vast majority of the oil for the pipeline was never meant for US (or Canadian, since it was a Canadian company wanting this) consumption but rather for export to Europe.

What exactly would Republicans do if voted into power once again? They have literally not proposed anything useful and have instead voted against everything brought forth by the democrats. What will most likely happen is that they'll just push for more corporate tax cuts, pack the courts, and then point the finger at Democrats when shit gets worse.

Attached: 1652313531489.jpg (720x758, 34.67K)