Are you fatphobic Any Forums?

Are you fatphobic Any Forums?

Attached: fat-woman-sits-in-a-chair-and-eats-sandwich-overweight-fatty-and-bulimic-M20X61.jpg (867x1390, 109.85K)

I am casting a spell on you OP

Attached: witch.jpg (500x281, 26.88K)

Fucking kek

Why would I be scared of the Michelin man

He might sit on you and crush you to death

Kek

>-phobic
nah. I'm fatmisic

Attached: smug_dog.jpg (150x150, 3.44K)

>Devised as an alternative to the suffix -phobia, which etymologically (and clinically) denotes fear, though it is also widely used in English to denote hatred. Compare -misic (hating something), as in homomisic.
based

Im not entirely sure what you mean.
Yes I oppose obesity as should anyone that cares about themself or others. Heck even having a proper beauty standard should leave one opposed to it.
I have also noticed the obese (females especially) tend to be lazy, slow, and have quite the foul personality.
But its not as if I cant be a friend to a fat person with a decent personality.

obesity is unattractive and unhealthy. you can label these facts "fatphobia" but no one except fatties in denial will care.

>these facts
Only one of the two was a fact. Attractive is subjective.

This will be taught in schools eventually wether we like it or not

If I'm fat and hate myself does that count?

Attached: D6B0692A-95F6-496D-9BAE-3D3436BFE656.jpg (383x232, 13.37K)

Do you just hate yourself in general or do you hate yourself because your fat? What percentage of your self hatred comes from you being fat?

I hate myself because I'm fat for the most part, but the other reason is because I managed to lose a lot of weight then stopped being active after some family stuff happened.

I'm back at it now but I keep freaking myself out thinking more shit'll happen that will make me want to backpedal.

Losing weight is an act of fatphobia so yes you would Any Forums concerned fatphobic

Attached: raw.png (500x208, 170.38K)

>Attractive is subjective.

what a cop out lol. i think i'll keep to a healthy diet and regular exercise routine, thanks.

you know what? i got broken up with in college and got super fit. at some point i stopped going to the gym and stayed the same weight while muscle turned to fat. the way people treat you when you're fit is so much nicer than when you're fat. that alone makes it worth it to lose the weight.

No I'm not scared of fat fucks I just hate them, they are fucking disgusting and should all be shot.

I know, but it's a hard journey to get to that point. Most of the fun, for me, when it comes to getting fit is seeing how much better I can really be. The eased social interaction is just a bonus.

At the moment I'm taking the Travis Bickle approach. Fifty push-ups and fifty pull-ups, with my workday being the rest of my exercise and running on my days off. Week one back on the horse and I can fucking feel it.