How does it feels to be born a male?

How does it feels to be born a male?
Is it really more difficult than being a woman? what does society expect form males?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-05-19 à 07.21.32.png (397x286, 198.77K)

Is the op a woman? If so talk to me baby

Yeah it’s way harder than being a female because women have never felt the pain of getting hard in jeans

Men are expected to suffer needlessly. Be more 'outgoing' than women. Can't cry, can't be weak.
Pretty typical stuff anyone can imagine.
Can't say whether it's harder to be a woman. Never been one.

Everyone comes with their own unique challenges.

>Is it really more difficult than being a woman?
No, you are catered to by society.

>what does society expect form males?
Everything, including your health, labor, and sanity.

Attached: 1652936876293.jpg (798x1280, 201.21K)

yes but is it harder for men? i feel like they have so much more pressure on them. when a woman is in a difficult situation everyone tell her to ''just find a rich huband''. but when its a men they treat him like shit and say that he is ''stupid'' and put on him so much pressure for finding a job, making a lot of money, buy a house, find a wife , children, .... .

Read some Jung and find out for yourself.

Only reason why the woman CV got more responses is because companies (especially cs companies) are forced to comply to "Employment diversity guidelines" set by the wokeist mob. You could apply for a job claiming to be any other supposedly oppressed group and you would get the same results.

it's always been that way for men however it's even worse considering how our own society is now saying "we are the problem" while long nose media people demand us to accept the migrants otherwise we do a racism. We are quickly becoming excluded on our own soil. I'm pretty sure Thomas Jefferson said something about this exact thing happening...

Things are gonna get real bad.

Attached: 1652896870649.jpg (451x666, 58.3K)

>>Is it really more difficult than being a woman?
are you stupid? or just trolling?

You are right user, the days of the straight white male ruling are over. The only people to blame are the wokeists (Who are mainly white) and their cancerous radical antics just to get some likes on twitter.

we don’t want u

>How does it feels to be born a male?
It's alright
In some ways it is
To be hardworking, stoic, and to compete for the attention of women

I'm surprised there aren't more serial killers offing only females. They made the straight white male docile and he wonders why women reject him.

>How does it feels to be born a male?
Don't know, i just born. Lol

I dont think so. I guess its just different

To be tough, competitive, important

>(((Who are mainly white)))
Yeah... that being mutually exclusive I'm not entirely sure.

Attached: 1649090562575.jpg (1200x1020, 216.47K)

Everyone has penis envy
Either you want to bench 200 pounds when you're 13 and that's a big milestone or you get a makeshift penis grafted on your body and science doesn't matter if enough doctors can bill someone for it all that text book stuff goes out the book. I get really sad when I can't bang women and show them the joys of womanhood and they just decide to be a mediocre man. Can they be a better man than me in their circumstances where they're fully supported to be a medical thing? Sure. would they want to do that if I banged them before? No.

No, read the whole thing again, he didn't just send it to computer science jobs where there probably is a majority males working and a board trying to enforce gender diversity, he also applied to service sector jobs that are already majority female, need to hire whoever is available because of the low paying nature, and he got worse results as a male, they still pick females first.

Basically if you are male youre a second class citizen. Its a bit like the favoritism children are shown over adults. Society doesnt really expect anything out of the ordinary from you but it damn sure doesnt care about you in the slightest and will avoid benefiting you just because you are what you are. Where you could have otherwise been successful or had some form of support you get screwed.
Go looking for homeless shelters in your area to see what I mean.

Easier in that you have a better chance of surviving certain situations. Women seem to be targeted at massive rates, but shouldn't really be an issue if you lock yourself in your house I guess.

Look mom, I blamed something on the jews.

Attached: 85h.png (645x770, 19.7K)

With great power comes great responsibility.

Don't care.
Don't know.
Don't care.

No one cares that you don't care faggot. Kys

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x720, 20.54K)

I don't care that no one cares that I don't care.
Yeah, bet that fucked you up, faggot.

yeah I know... but user what are they like 2% of the population at most? Isn't it kinda strange? Why is that? Why do things be like they is like dat?

Attached: 1649506059149.jpg (720x673, 159.43K)

i thought the exact same thing. i feel like theres jews everywhere for the past 3years wtf?

You have to be 18 to post here.

>Born a male
>Get your dick mutilated right off the bat as a kid, if was a female it would be considered child abuse but since you are a male you cannot complain
>Grow up getting bullied but nobody cares, "Be a man", "Don't be a pussy stand up for yourself", "Don't cry like a girl"
>Get forced into hiding your feelings, otherwise you will get bullied or ignored.
>Grow up and your government thinks you owe them your life because you born with a penis. Join the army because it is mandatory in many countries. Try not to die for about a year.
>Spend your early 20s trying to find a job, since you are man people are expecting you to have a job. Cannot find a sugar daddy that can pay your bills, at least most people can't or won't.
>Finding a job is a lot harder and they won't take any shits from you. They expect you to do real work. You cannot spread your legs on camera to earn millions of dollars or cannot convince some simps to send you crapload of money. Most jobs hire much less accomplished females over you because of "muh diversity"
>Try to get married, females will ignore you if you don't have a decent job or a fancy car or a house.
>Get married, they expect you to take all the responsibility. You cannot afford to lose your job, your wife can leave you if you depend on her emotionally or financially.
>Get divorced pay alimony for rest of your life. Your wife finds herself a boyfriend and they live the life you two couldn't live together with your own money. Pay child support if made children.
>Get retired a lot later than females if you live in europe, no extra days off because you are not bleeding from your genitals, no extra salary or paid vacations for getting pregged. No chance of fucking your boss for getting promoted.
>Get sued by your ex gf or coworker if unlucky for "sexual harassment", they take her word over yours. Spend years in jail. Get your ass stretch by Big Bubba.
>Live a shorter life and lose hair

>gets obliterated by a child

Damn. Kys.