Ok, this is the last time I'm trying this...

Ok, this is the last time I'm trying this. I've created a discord server (see below) to discuss places that you all would like a pedophile to out himself and share flyers with his personal info. No, you won't receive any of that info. This is purely to generate ideas. If you join, have that in mind or you will be banned. My disc handle is Scum#2082

discord.com/channels/976708311862898739/976708311862898743

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11.01K)

Have you been convicted of a sexual offense?

No, long story short, I'm doing this for moral reasons. I realize I don't have to do this. I choose to. Join me in the server if you're interested in sharing ideas of places

>No,
OH MY GOD DUDE DON'T TELL PEOPLE YOU'RE A PEDO THEN YOU'RE SABOTAGING YOUR FUTURE IDIOT

Attached: 1647118627673.jpg (723x831, 78.82K)

This has already been discussed on Any Forums. I'm doing it. So if you're interested in discussing the details of where I go, feel free to add me on discord/join the server.

Well at least tell us about how you like teenage boys. Got any pics you'd like to share?

Attached: 1429637739795.jpg (1380x2332, 459.84K)

It's prepubescent boys and no.

Big deal, it's basically normal to crave boypuss. Who cares as long as they're all 18 right? And if you want someone who looks younger they have this thing called Asian boys

Nope.

I gotta hand it to you, some chicks really dig the criminal element. You may actually get additional female attention if the females think you're some kind of deranged sex pervert. Is that what this is really about?

The typical castration consists of the removal of the testicles. Unless the offender is an older man, he will likely still have no problem achieving an erection and ejaculating sperm-less prostate fluid. The "cure" is to nullify offenders which is the removal of the penis and testicles. Even with that, the offender could still rub his hole and spurt our prostate fluid so you better remove that gland just to be safe. After all of that, the offender will be able to rub his hole and have a dry orgasm that wasn't able to penetrate or ejaculate into/on anyone.

No, and I'm not into women.

The image was just to grab attention. I'm considering chemical castration though

>chemical castration though
Surgical castration would be more cost-effective in the long term

>I'm considering chemical castration though
Free yourself and become a nullo, faggot!

Attached: 1572198126918.png (806x998, 751.92K)

can you get surgical castration? just go up to a doc and say hey, can you give me a referal to get castrated?

Hey man I have no problem with dudes having their balls cut off. It's the dudes who want their dick cut off; they should be denied service.

Interdasting..I just checked myorchie.com. There was a doc (I believe in MI) that did no questions asked castrations for $3500 but the website is now gone. I know he was getting up there in age. You can always find a bro to help remove unwanted parts...

Attached: 1579048655213.webm (576x324, 403.61K)

Attached: 1539040608915.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

OMG why did you share that? Gross

Eunuchs/nullos were some of the most respected members of society until ~100 - 150 years ago.

Attached: 1607312964124.jpg (1280x960, 188.87K)

Well, clearly this post isn't working. I though of all places to find someone who would want to help out a pedophile, this would be the place, and with the most creative ideas. Any Forums why!?