No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, weaved cloth, forged steel, invented the wheel or plow...

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, weaved cloth, forged steel, invented the wheel or plow, devised a calendar, a code of laws, systems of measurement or math, or built a multi-story structure or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road-worthy or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, mined underground natural resources, or produced any kind of mechanical device.

Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both Poles, exceed the sound barrier and descend to the ocean's depths.

Blacks cannot even feed themselves.

>tl;dr: no black person has the capacity to read this in its entirety.

Attached: Sheeeeeeeit.png (703x529, 652.49K)

What secret did you unlock, OP? Or do you just go around riding on the shoulders of others?

My shoulders are broad enough. I continue the proud white lineage with my accomplishments, enabled by my ancestors whose accomplishments were equally-impressive. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Attached: Ros.jpg (2458x3000, 1M)

>I continue the proud white lineage with my accomplishments
What accomplishments? Making shitty Any Forums tier threads on Any Forums?

It's kind of hard to develop an advanced society when you live in a sun-blasted shithole filled with lions. No wonder the people chilling in temperate countries with fertile land had the time to advance.

>written language
Nsibidi, adrinka, lusona. Only 3 societies outside of Africa accomplished it: china, Iraq, incas
>weaved cloth
Raffia, bark, and a silk tree (forgot species of tree)
>haya tribe smelted steel around 0 AD and iron was indigenously made around 800 BC, before North Africa
>wheel
True, only Iraq made the wheel and they spread the knowledge, some Mexican groups used toys with wheels but that’s it
>plow
From turkey/Iraq and spread to the rest of old world except black Africa. New world never had it
>calendar
Written, never had one, they did count days based on a 4 day system and centered around the wet/dry season. This os mostly true of no calendar in Africa.
>code of laws
Written, no such thing, but Spoken laws existed. No society no matter how primitive would support murder and theft
>math
True, they knew of numbers and so,e multiplication/division
>multi story building
Plenty of 2 story buildings, look it up
>sewer
Africa was less densely populated, they did have open drainage systems take it away or dug deep holes
>well
They did, especially Sahel regions and Southern Africa
>irrigated
Only few did, Zimbabwe inyanga is an example but Africa is a tropical climate, plenty of rain 10 months in the year
>any agriculture
Laughable, yams, okra, rice, oil palm, coffee (robusta), pearl millet, shorgum, shea tree, watermelon, etc
>roadworthy
I’ll if paved roads and many societies would flatten, de-grass, and level dirt roads (also cook the earth with clay to harden it)
>sea vessel
No need to, less densely populated as said and they did have the second oldest canoe, dufuna
>domesticated animals
Guinea fowl
>mined
Yes they did: iron, copper, lead, tin, brass, gold, various glass bead types, etc
>mechanical device
Sliding doors, semi wooden automated fish traps (fish goes into wooden basket and it activates trap mechanism, don’t know much else though)
All the white inventions are gay kys

While your defense of niggerdom is valiant, the evidence is overwhelming about the primitive nature of their societies. We can see it today with how they are around each other.

Truly a useless "people". Niggers should all be killed. Every one of them is a parasite holding the world back.

Lol big surprise the right wing retard chooses to believe his alternative facts because the real ones hurt his feelings

The only thing you’ve ever created is a series of commands for your mommy to cook u tendies

>pre-contact
what is this pseudo-historic bullshit you been huffing faggot op

>user has been oppressed by black people
sounds like your dick is short, son

Stop it why isn’t everyone in this thread a Stormfag like me

WRONG... Kinte cloth has been made for
a long long long time...In what is now Nigeria,
they have a LONG tradition of ironwork. The
ancient city of Kano had elaborate city walls
and quarters that were built around 1000AD.
They were commented on extensively by
early European visitors. The multi-story
carved stone churches of Ethiopia are
world treasures. And much much more..
YOU IGNORANT WHITE TRASH FUCK...

It actually would be a lot quieter around here without you loudmouth

Wait, are Jews white now?

Attached: 1287118421902.jpg (661x642, 352.19K)

No, 'real' joos are israelites

Maybe if ignorant,drunken, white trash Brits kept
away for awhile they would trust white people
more...

That's their fault for living in those shitholes.

look up wode maya

Biete Medhane Alem, Ethiopia

Attached: Biete Medhane Alem 2.jpg (1024x683, 95.99K)

Biete Gabriel-Rufael, Ethiopia

Attached: Biete Gabriel-Rufael.jpg (1024x1536, 686.63K)

Ezana Stone, Ethiopia

Attached: Ezana Stone.jpg (675x900, 179.57K)

Fasil Ghebbi, Ethiopia

Attached: Fasil Ghebbi.jpg (1800x1200, 512.26K)

Fasilides Bath, Ethiopia

Attached: Fasilides Bath.jpg (800x531, 141.03K)

Harar Jugol, Ethiopia

Attached: Harar Jugol.jpg (750x500, 158.05K)

There were a LOT of Jewish black people
in Eastern Africa..There was a very
prominent kingdom in Northern Ethiopia that built a large castle and ruled for a long time.
And they were Jews..There are also some
Chinese Jews that had been Jews for
centuries,but had lost contact with the rest
of Jewish culture hundreds of years ago.
There are also Jewish people in India that have
been there for centuries..

Kuskuam, Ethiopia

Attached: Kuskuam.jpg (275x183, 9.66K)

Tombs of Kings Kaleb & Gebre Meskel, Ethiopia

Attached: Tombs of Kings Kaleb & Gebre Meskel.jpg (1333x900, 129.32K)