KDE on buggy features

So KDE has been going on a strike in removing features because they are "too hard to maintain" and "too buggy" the latest one being discussed to be dropped is window shading, something even XFCE got it right years ago (jesus christ) so I ask you, where is this gonna end? are they gonna end up like GNOME removing every feature as time goes on while introducing more useless features over them?

Attached: images_in_the_file_picker.jpg (474x474, 14.36K)

All DEs suck
Prove me wrong
t. exclusive GNU/Linux user

you retards are still going on about kde and gnome? holy fuck, you never stop talking about this shitty fucking software. just use a WM and get over this shit once and for all

I would if there was a single decent one that supports wayland

wayland sucks shit, why do you Any Forumstards use such bad software, what's wrong with you noobs. jesus christ KEK

Doesn't KDE Plasma 5 have a modular-ish design?

Yes, KDE will turn itself into GNOME because the imbeciles on reddit and shills on Any Forums like bruce3434 have been screaming for years that it's overcomplex. There is no escape from the teeming horde of undesirables.

That's ok for me. KDE is still living 20 years in the past, in reality, no body normal cares about theming or shadowing. KDE should remove all those useless feature and focus on UX and removing bugs.

Bruce pls

>window shading
What?

when you stop using bloated shit

window shading is a meme that nobody uses, i've used loonix for over a decade and still cannot for the life of me understand what the point is.
if krashDE is removing something, there's a strong chance that it's just useless

>removing features because they are "too hard to maintain"
I knew this would happen when the Germans started "transitioning"

They honestly should. The truth is that as soon as you start to venture outside the OOTB KDE experience (i.e. the part that receives the most developer attention), the desktop starts to devolve into a complete bugfest.

There's a balance between psychotically removing even the most basic features like GNOME, and adding every single fucking half-baked feature some random retard cooks up and opens a pull request for like KDE does. As a recent example, they made a big deal out of the floating panel they added last release, and the corners of it have broken transparency. They knew it was a problem, and said "yeah we'll just fix it next release lol". It's a very minor problem, sure, but it shows the KDE mindset of cramming as much unpolished bullshit into the DE as they can.

sway

Window managera dont have widgits, i like my widgits. Make me a window manager with widgits and ill be your huckfin. Also a dock.

Don't worry they will add it back once they figure out shit, they will not forget about you neither call you names like Gnome devs be patience they are a small groups with not corporate backing like Gnome

>just use a WM
Which one?

I use mutter.

Why do you lie on the Internet? What do you get out of it?

They're not removing window shading or any other feature.