What’s Any Forums‘s drug of choice tonight?

What’s Any Forums‘s drug of choice tonight?

Attached: D716F825-77BE-4DD2-80A6-C346C17CFDFA.jpg (1284x1221, 1.52M)

Nothing.
I have to stop drinking and bingeing on speedballs, but my ex is a whore and I can't talk to women.

Weed, Some 23 thc indica, not great but it's what you get in a red state. And all the bipolar medication.

Inb4 kys

Attached: 1651889989673.jpg (888x894, 60.92K)

Life and happy thoughts

Tonight it is DMT. I loooove to trip, but no time for LSD or shrooms. So I took a businessman's trip, just to get my bearings. It had been so long since I felt it. It is all around us. It is us.

i only smoke weed

Jealous. Im done with dmt even though I love it. Last time I had a seizure and stopped breathing. Trip sitter panicked and called an ambulance. I woke back up around the same time they arrived. Thought they werent real at first. Luckily I was lucid enough to decline going to the hospital. All I remember from that trip is falling backward through bubbles full of lightning and soaring over a devasteted barren landscape as I came down. Didnt even meet any ayylmaos.

Just some mid grade weed. $100 oz

>What’s Any Forums‘s drug of choice tonight?
ur moms lips on my cock u dumb nigger

Cannabis. I vape like .3 every night.

>Cannabis. I vape like .3 every night.

33% of the time it works everytime

Adderall, nicotine, caffeine, 20 mg gummies, GABA and MAOIs

Tums. Spaghetti and meatball tonight. Lots of garlic and red chili pepper. Loved it.

Weed and booze, but I’d love som opium. Only had it once before but it was awesome. I’d try heroin but these days I’d be too worried about getting sold fentanyl

That makes me even more scared of trying DMT for the first time even though I love psychedelics

My drive of choice tonight is special k intramuscular

I always wanted to try opium or heroin. I know I'd get addicted to H so I'm glad the chance has never come around. Fent has kinda ruined the sense of adventure with drugs.

it's all fent and Research chemicals, I wouldn't touch anything harder than weed without a testing kit I got one for fent, one for cocaine purity, one for identifying cutting agents, and one for identifying active ingredients

all up only cost me a few hundred and I've got over 100 tests of each left that will last me my whole life/when they expire

pot
vodka
gram of heavily stepped on blow
not even enough to call a hooker
lol

based

Got a Alien OG cart thats hitting pretty hard about now

Attached: 20220519-011046_Gallery.jpg (1078x1449, 793.26K)

TheraFlu

And some Purple Punch midshelf weed

Attached: 20220519-011103_Gallery.jpg (1080x1448, 913.96K)

creamed horseradish by the spoonful

Ambien and some indica. I won’t remember typing this.

Dude that’s sick
don’t OD

Nutmeg

Marshmallow

red wine and weed

Don't use aluminum sulfate based antacids

i feel bad for anyone that can't get their hands on cliq cartridges. they are the strongest, purest things i have ever encountered.

kratom and weed. never disappoints

Im gonna show up when u sleep and cut ur heads off for being on drugs see if u wake up and after that fuck all the women around

Tits or GTFO

i just realized i haven't had heartburn in almost 4 years and it's probably my plant based diet

Dude, no lie, but TheraFlu and bourbon hot toddies are the bomb when you’re sick. Two of those and you won’t about a thing in the world.

Weed, valium, codeine cocktail

har har

Lmao what are you even talking about

Kys

Pic related

Attached: f06.jpg (960x803, 100.53K)

Actually,your intake of otc pain relievers has a lot to do with it.

Ate two pot gummies a while ago - sativa.

Dabs.

Thanks, user.
CostCo store brand. “Compare to TUMS”. Calcium carbonate 1000 mg.

Baking soda might be gross, but it doesn't fuck your shit up ,start using it as an antacid