Columbine massacre was fake

Columbine massacre was fake

Attached: 1332.jpg (364x274, 18.42K)

most mass shootings are tbf

proof?

You are fake.

There isn't any he's a schizo

what proof do you have that they did happen? only you cant go to the internet to cite your source..

Erik and Dylan did nothing wrong!

were you there on the day of the shooting? even alive for it? explain to me how columbine in fact DID happen and WASNT a psyop, i would like to see the reasoning other than what wikipedia says

Nobody knew any of the "students" that died in said tragedy including Eric and Dylan. I believe Brooks brown is also a paid actor.

they didnt even exist, they were paid actors wearing prosthetic makeup

Ned did it

Attached: Picsart_22-05-18_22-55-39-563.jpg (1435x1080, 503.72K)

nobody knew any of the parents either- think about it: have you ever met anyone in your life that can confirm or deny the truth? all they know is what they saw on a screen

Attached: anime_ass_furry_columbine_by_14duckmin88_db6j1wn-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 182.18K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.19.37 AM.jpg (2142x1406, 750.59K)

Eric and Dylan were CIA operatives relocated to foreign land after the staged incident. Nobody died. The supposed dead bodies of Eric and Dill were just dummies.

4rhyr

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.19.26 AM.jpg (2148x1402, 809.64K)

it's nice what practical effects were capable of at the time- i'm a big fan of horror movies myself

What proof do you have that the world is round? If the world was round, people on the other side would fall off!

Attached: AdobeStock_217368754.jpg (900x600, 86.22K)

uhm im gonna need a source on this one sweety, until then you can have my downvote

staged photo, come on.. as easy to fake as it comes

Those are obviously mannequins. The CIA has access to hollywood don't forget. They easily paid a guy who makes fake dead bodies for films.

Attached: wgrl2uqf2pz31.png (568x718, 360.26K)

there's perfectly scientific ways to ascertain that the earth is round as we've done for centuries- however what is your scientific evidence or testable hypothesis to prove the columbine massacre did occur with 0 possibility if it being staged?

I understand your frustration with losers offing themselves.

Attached: furry_eric_harris_by_14duckmin88_da50kpi-fullview.jpg (1024x724, 60.27K)

>just dummies
of course, it's literally as plain as day

Brought to you by Lexapro.

how can i be bothered about something that never happened?

You're a retard or Alex Jones.
Not that those are entirely exclusive.

They didn't off themselves though. Don't you understand? They weren't even teenagers they were in their late 20's.

seriously i would like to hear your explanation of this because the earth's roundness is something i can see with my own eyes if i go outside- what similar evidence do you have that the columbine massacre was not staged

Goddamnit Ned...

they don't get it- their brainwashed, thats why theyre so quick to defend it: its part of their programming

Columbaes

they programmed you to be so defensive about it- if you knew the truth you'd see the lies start to unravel all around you

It's just pure coincidence there was no cameras that captured them killing any students? Or the only picture that leaked was their bodies? What about the countless red flags Eric instilled in his community daily? The fact that his dad instantly knew it was Eric that shot up the school when he heard the news? No photos of the other students because the mannequins would cost too much money and they had 2 already for photoshoot.
Not to mention the fact that their bombs didn't go off and blow up the school, because they couldn't have blown it up, that wasn't the CIA's plan, because the school would be a fucking crater.

>you'd see the lies start to unravel all around you
Kek.

You believe in conspiracy billshit like that because you want to feel important.
You aren't.

Why is Dylan's Tech 9 in his right hand when he shot himself in the left side of his head and he was left handed? It must just be how his hand fell. He was kneeling when he shot himself I think, but it must just have fell that way.

You think you're important for not believing conspiracy bullshit, when you're not.