Ask a guy with a real life pegging gf anything

Ask a guy with a real life pegging gf anything...

Attached: 278.jpg (1196x772, 97.19K)

Can we share

Does it feel good?

If so, can i go next?

No sorry

blink twice if you need help

Yes it feels great. It's something that requires getting used to but worth it. Prostate stimulation is crazy. It's a different kind of orgasm and produces the most powerful ejaculation then you've ever experienced. It's a mind-blowing experience. At least for me anyways.

Where are your parents?

How did y'all broach the subject? I got my wife a pic related (feeldoe) and told her I'd be up for it. She wasn't interested.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 4.65K)

In another state

We were always kinda dirty, but it evolved. Fingers, toys... then a strap on.. We went down a bdsm rabbit hole. It started with hearing about prostate stimulation. Then videos on YouTube about BDSM, trips to local adult store. Now we order high end stuff online.

Are you prepared for when this evolves to you being cuckolded?

Lol no, we don't involve others. Just us and toys

Good shit brother. My gf and I just bought a strap and have been working our way up to it so far-have used plugs and stuff. Do you do any other kinky shit like switch/fem stuff or just straight ass-fucking?

Oh man, she owns me with it. Dominates me. Makes me suck it. It's "her cock" She owns it. She even wears "packers" sometimes. (Soft/limp dildos) under her clothes to mess with my head. She'll take me behind closed doors and "make me her bitch!" It's wild. I'm an alpha male. Being dominated is part of our kinks

>"I'm an alpha male"
Doesn't sound like it. Still sounds fun and hot though

lol I can see why you say that. However it's true. Submission to bad ass bitch is a common kink with alpha males. Also, yes it's a lot of fun!

>Other people do it too so it's normal
Stop the coping

OP is confirmed faggot

I didn't say only alphas are into it.
>I said it's a common kink with alpha's.
>You sound like a butch
Calm your tits

Imagine having sex with a woman and being called a faggot. What a retarded take

Submission is the opposite of being alpha. You need to be strong to submit, yes. But don't fool yourself about being alpha.

Hot as fuck! Honestly hoping to replicate this in the very near future. We've been together for close to 6 years and it's been in the back of my mind for a while but I never wanted to bring it up but I'm so glad I did. I honestly think she's more into it than I am-which I'm relieved because it wouldn't be the same if she was only doing it to appease me yaknow

Agreed. Good point. I had my own social conditioning to get around before I could engage. It is a total sex act between a man and a woman. There is no faggotry about it. Facts