How can you get taller bros..?

How can you get taller bros..?

I'm really short.. im 5'2 and half" and in my 20s Any Forums. Just recently i was hanging out with this 12 year old girl and she actually thought I was really cute but teased and poked me etc because she was taller than me (she is 5'3")

It just feels weird when a 12 year old girl can tease for being short and is taller

Attached: Manlet.jpg (866x1443, 171.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/02/19/in-politics-height-matters
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15994722/#:~:text=Results: There were 3,075 suicides,9% decrease in suicide risk.
news.utexas.edu/2009/12/15/research-shows-height-may-be-predictor-of-financial-success/#:~:text=“In the U.S. population, about,that people favor tall people.
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/traversmark/2020/04/16/your-height-has-a-big-impact-on-your-salary-new-research-seeks-to-understand-why/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just play elden ring and drink Heineken and smoke marlboros and pretend life is not real. It’s your best bet to feel better. Mostly the Heineken part. Drugs/alcohol will numb the pain and make it to where you don’t feel bad about it for a while.

Use it, you can befriend kids easily, you know what you can do after that.

It rhymes with: Peter File Brass Grape

find a women with a manlet fetish desu

Take the dwarf pill bro. Lift weights and get that dwarf bodybuilder aesthetic.

Attached: 8C7C488D-2E4A-4DFD-80D5-5452144E518C.jpg (1170x1671, 639.41K)

You're a loser. Not because you're short, but because you let a 12-year old shit on you. Grow up.

>How can you get taller bros..?
You can't actually be desperate enough to think you're going to get a real answer, right?

Attached: 769.png (871x867, 1.22M)

Attached: 1649301679943.jpg (600x750, 69.11K)

Don't let it define you. I'm glad I'm not short, not gonna lie, but I know several short guys who are happily married, successful, cool guys. If you believe it's hurting you, it will because it will keep you from trying or doing the things you otherwise would. If you act just accept it and move on, act with confidence and keep trying (to pick up girls, generally succeed in life, etc.) things will work out.

gotta learn how to roll with it- laughing about it can be fun

And can probably kick your ass lol. What a freakshow

How else was I supposed to respond to her? She wasn't exactly mean to me?

Thanks man

I already do bro

Lol wish i could find one

Idk bro I'm not much of smoker

Lol no , but checked

I don't think so I'm pretty strong but i wouldnt be fighting her anyway lmao except for playing around

Just because you're 5' 1&1/2" and you can kick yourself in the head doesn't mean you're strong. Friends make you strong.

You cant without serious and painful surgery. I have bad news though. I know exactly how you feel, and life is worthless for us. Our quality of life is severely impacted, and it will never get better because people refuse to see it. They act like you being beaten down and humiliated for the amusement of others should have no effect on your psyche. But if you say anything back, you're and insensitive asshole. Check it;
economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/02/19/in-politics-height-matters
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15994722/#:~:text=Results: There were 3,075 suicides,9% decrease in suicide risk.
news.utexas.edu/2009/12/15/research-shows-height-may-be-predictor-of-financial-success/#:~:text=“In the U.S. population, about,that people favor tall people.
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/traversmark/2020/04/16/your-height-has-a-big-impact-on-your-salary-new-research-seeks-to-understand-why/amp/
I already know the responses will be to tell me I'm wrong as if they have any idea. They don't. So long as people don't open their minds to the fact you're treated shittier the shorter you are, it will never get better. I'm going to make sure I die without children, aside simy isn't worth living like this. I'd have rather not been born at all. I encourage you to do the same.

your option are asian girls, gold diggers, hot asian gold diggers or solitude

Attached: 1597762263975.jpg (435x435, 27.63K)

>Don't let it define you
Yes, just choose how literally everyone else describes you. People define you. You will always be 'the short one'. That's all that matters. Nothing else matters. Even short guys slightly taller than you will mock and insult you because the joy of not being the shortest 'man' in a group is ecstacy greater than any drug.

being fat, weak and childish looking is worse than being short

it's not the end of the world, life will be harder but you just gotta compensate for other areas of your life. Be jacked, rich and charismatic

So grow a fucking beard and work out. You understand nothing. It certainly isnt worse.
I did that. I was in great shape. Ive also been told im smart and good looking. Doesnt matter. No matter how hard I try, I still become the butt of all jokes, and mocked, insulted, shamed, humiliated and such for the amusement of others, and if I do anything other than take it, I'm an insecure asshole, and get lectured about not being so sensitive by people who get pissed if you make fun of them for something back. It only is acceptable one way. It's worse than the end of the world, because I have to go through the trouble of death. I'd have rather just not been born, but my fucking mother got knocked up out of wedlock and didnt terminate me like she should have. I wasnt even wanted. I was an accident. I forced my parents who cant stand each other get married, and for what? So I can live a life full of rage, depression, hatred, frustrated, and misery? Worthless. My entire existence is a dissapointment, and it wasnt because of anything I can control. People get furious when I criticize fat people, because body positive blah blah. Retards. Lose weight, landwhale. If it were possible, no amount of blood, sweat, and tears could ever stop me from being taller.

yeah that sucks dude, If it helps I'm tall and "cute" and I make women dryer than the sahara desert when I start talking. Never underestimate the power of autism

You're overreacting, user. You just need to be more confident and alpha.

Bullshit. I've been through therapy and counseling more than once. Been on antidepressants and shit, and became very socially active. I inevitably get tired of people mocking and humiliating me, and isolate myself again. Being short doesnt make you depressed, but the way people treat you because of it makes me miserable. I'm not overreacting. I have principles. Nothing else about me matters, and I hate that it's the only thing about me that matters. I have no one on my side. People just hand wave away the shit I posted in links above and say I'm wrong. It's worse than being dead, and if my drinking doesnt kill me before then, I'm going to kill myself after my parents are both gone. I regret that I ever existed at all, because I only get one life and I have the intelligence and perceptive ability to realize that I'm treated differently and what I'm missing out on. People need to be limited in regards to breeding to prevent mistakes like me from happening again.