Its mind bendingly impossible to wrap my head around not crashing into something every time people drive their car...

its mind bendingly impossible to wrap my head around not crashing into something every time people drive their car. i not an insane driver or anything i just find it incredibly unrealistic to move a big metal box around outside and somehow miraculously not bump into a single thing every single time. it's like yeah fuckin right

Attached: D2389742-A445-41B6-AFB1-2629B97ACBD2.jpg (1000x667, 786.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSGnIj_mS_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Accidents are EXTREMELY common, so yeah people do bump into shit all the time in their giant metal box.

why are Any Forumstards like this? jesusfuck in a dickeating niggerbasket, go outside see the sun touch the grass find a girlfriend and learn to drive a fucking car. sheesh.

this post made me laugh in a quite waiting room

I think about this a lot too. I’m also autistic.

I get what you mean. It's mostly from witnessing retarded maneuvers being attempted DAILY. Every fucking day I see at least one retard.

I bet you do anan

Attached: 64871245.jpg (612x408, 29.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xSGnIj_mS_8

>I see at least one
just one a day? pure fucking bliss, I see one every 1/4 mile at least, I live in niggerville with a niggermayor and niggerlesbian chief of popo, so the niggers get away with driving high as fuck, drunk as fuck, and its always a fucking maxima or a charger doing something retarded like passing someone at twice the speed limit just to cut over slam on brakes and turn anyway. another personal favorite is pulling into fast food place from the rear, refusing to follow the arrows turn right and circle the building counterclockwise like every fucking fast food place everywhere, instead turning left, then doing a 17 point turn to half assed get in the drive thru line. and the car is full of monkeys and every one is paying separate and has a different weird as fuck order so instead of taking 30 seconds it takes them 10 minutes to order and argue and shimshammyshuffle. "no no I dont have 8 dolla', take sumpin off, how much if I don;t get dem fries? wait what TAX? You dinna say nuffin 'bout no TAX!"

Think about how many idiots there are in the world, now think about how many countless idiots are driving cars. If they can do it so can you.

Man, my niggers are pretty civilized around here then. Who woulda thought. That sounds excruciatingly annoying.

dindu nuffin

Spoken like an Asian woman.
Verification not required.

It is. A buddy of mine manages an auto parts store in a little town nearby. They have more of the crazy meth fueled hillbilly problem over his way, but a stray nigger wandered in today to yell at him because he wouldn't allow her to purchase antifreeze on her EBT card. Reason he got the store to mnage, tho, was because previous manager was allowing the meth fueled hillbillies to party inside the back of the store at night lol. Everywhere is messed up in some way I suppose but I dream of a sensible town in the northwest somewhere, I still wouldn;t live in the town, I'd live in the middle of nowhere, but when I went to town once in awhile for supplies, the people would be friendly.... surely in all of the USA this still exists somewhere

Well I work at a call center and dealing with niggers is kind of my trade. One can only tolerate so much though.

Yikes, are you a very tolerant and unflappable person in general? or do you take lots of drugs to cope? I'm fairly people-intolerant, any people, really... I can handle a couple of like-minded friends for a few hours now and then, but normies, geeze, people who start talking about inane shit like "have you seen that new commercial on TV it's soooo funny" that takes me from zero to fuck off in about 1/2 a second. I'm lucky I got a job doing backroom repair of electronics and I only rarely have to actually speak to a customer.

I might be the most patient person you'd ever meet. People would tried to fuck with me here and there in highschool but would get bored really easily. And user, that place does exist. Perhaps try going northeast, there isnt a lot of fake pleasantries like there is in the midwest or the south. Niggers and spics may be a problem in some areas but there is no shortage of nice civilized areas (like my town) either

ive wrecked multiple peoples cars its based

I used to have this problem. Hit things all the time. Nothing major as I don't drive fast, but just scrapes and dents. But I took it to the local garage and had them install a steering wheel. Now I can navigate around things and I don't knock over bikes anymore.

You sound mildly retarded

Attached: ab6761610000e5ebea684499d416498221c4a8d9.jpg (640x640, 59.29K)

you have elicited a small snort and giggle from me, good sir. 100 intarwebz to you.