Just wanted to say thanks guys. I went from knowing very little about front end development...

Just wanted to say thanks guys. I went from knowing very little about front end development, to landing a React job within a year and a half. Couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks for the laughs. I would appreciate any tips going into this new chapter of my life.

Cheers

Attached: 1658500743371534.jpg (500x646, 118.53K)

Don't stop learning and don't stop being a faggot

congrats
now wait until you realize that webshit is niggerlicious soulless work
we better try our luck doing something else

t. react webshitter

You can't do something else though

Based. Congratulations.

What did you use to learn React?

Just wanted to say thanks guys. I went from knowing very little about LARPing, to making a bait thread within a year and a half. Couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks for the laughs. I would appreciate any tips going into this new chapter of my life.

Cheers

cope more neet

NTA but webshit is definitely soulless work, but it sells so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Okay so what are you guys working on anyways?
You always just say oh I got a web dev job.
Okay but doing what? What does the company you work for do?

usually it is developing websites

>but it sells so you gotta do what you gotta do.
no

After learning HTML, CSS, and JS i just wanted youtube videos 8 hours a day for a year straight to learn. As well as build my own projects.

Depends on where you're at. Sometimes its developing a website other times its developing a web site

tip: you can always LARP harder

haha i guess when you program computer, you are either writing a program, or writing a program

Attached: 1633087608509.jpg (640x654, 61.86K)

rabbi detected. dont get gaslit bros

If all i had was reddit I would have gone back to construction long ago. This place made learning bearable.

I work the back end and I do 1 hour of work during my 12-hour shift. I tried the front end, but since I enjoy goofing off, I got a transfer. I would trial the front end for a year before coming to a choice.

6' vs 5'11"

honestly for as much of a shithole as this site is I got started programming based on a tip about a free MIT class here and have probably learned the most practical skills from random stuff on Any Forums, especially about exploits. Had I gone on r programminghumor or whatever I would have learned some epic meme about how hard it is to close vim

Weirdly true. I avoid Any Forumscels like the plague but its another place i surprisingly learned a lot.

> Had I gone on r programminghumor
consider your own sanity and stay the fuck away from that god damn awful website. it's full of the dumbest motherfuckers i have ever seen. Any Forums might be schizo at times, but some people here do try their best to help others.