You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this woman's body

You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this woman's body.
>Pro-tip: you can't.

Attached: Accent eyes and butt.jpg (680x1024, 125.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

premium.playboyrussia.com/data/videos/1281/1281_480.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no penis

The brain

Yeah, she'll never understand why the periodic table is left to right.

The fuck is a periodic table? I can’t remember the last time I didn’t just eat at my computer desk

it's a picture bro not a real woman

Too old

fair.

show penis

Below the knee double amputee

It's a special table that you're supposed to tie a menstruating woman to until she has stopped being insane. During this time (known as a "period") you feed her honey and milk through a straw and collect her pee and poop and menstrual fluids in a bucket to be disposed of regularly (as opposed to periodically). Feeding her semen is possible, but generally frowned upon by the orthodox community.

doesn't seem to have a nipple, ass too small, mole on her leg, too many neck folds, hair is a bit frizzy, hands are too pale, lip edge is too pronounced, eyes are too small (probably even more so without makeup), pussy too small (nothing can be seen from even this angle). I'm sure I'm missing a few, but for now, 4/10.

No boobies on her back.

>shoulders wider than hips
ywnbaw

dumb lips small ass

It doesn't work like that, dickhead. Plenty of real women have shoulders wider than their hips, and plenty of men have shoulders narrower than their hips. The real way to identify if somebody is a woman or man is to look at their elbows and knees. Females have lower bone density and much narrower knee and elbow caps compared to men. This is more reliable than hands, feet, shoulders, hips, balls, etc.

Let’s see the same WITHOUT the touch ups/filters

hips aren't wide enough
breasts too small

She's a Woman.

I like it but it's photoshopped.

premium.playboyrussia.com/data/videos/1281/1281_480.mp4

>premium.playboyrussia.com/data/videos/1281/1281_480.mp4

Damn she's in fucking great shape. Always amazes me how some women can get in such good shape. Like I hit the gym every day, weigh 155 lb, and I still have more fat on my ass than she does.

Impressive. I bet she was a gymnast or ballerina growing up and has been training to be a slut since 8.