Hey Any Forums it's like 10:30 at night in this trailer park and I'm tryna chill outside and drink wine and listen to...

Hey Any Forums it's like 10:30 at night in this trailer park and I'm tryna chill outside and drink wine and listen to Willie Nelson but there's this box thing at the bottom of a hill that has a red light and a buzzer that comes on every now and then wtf is it? It's glowing and buzzing and it's unpleasant

Can't even see it in this pic but it's down a hill that way

Attached: Compress_20220518_222656_6590.jpg (1836x3264, 1.82M)

I cant see shit user
The mower?

generator? some kind of signal system, possibly it's power supply or relayer or something to check its status? water purifier?

You should give it a kick.

It's thingummiwatts.

It's some electronic infrastructure for the neighborhood. Chill out you paranoid fucking retard.

It's a leopard.

It's called a bee box. It has bees in it

Step aside retards, actual all-knowing alpha male coming through. Sounds to me like you’ve spotted a faggot detector, if you step away from it the red light and buzzing should stop.

get a closer pic, poopdick

See the thing is years ago when I moved here the landlord at the time told the next trailer down that "occasionally it'll come on with an alarm and you just need to go down there and do wtf ever to shut it off no matter when it comes on" but I've never been down to look at it

I think it's some sort of pump or something? It normally only comes on when it rains hard but it's been dry today.

Bruh I've been here since 2013 and that thing has been 500ish feet away for years and I've never went to look at it

time to sack up pussy. chug a glass of that two buck chuck and get a pic of it

Yep op we’re gonna need you to brave it in the dark and take a pic. Good luck. Hope we hear back from ya.

I just finished the fuckin bottle I'm full of merlot and someone in this distance is yelling and/or vomiting hell yeah I love Appalachia I'm gonna gonna go look at the thing

My camera is not good but this is the thing, it already stopped doin the alarm thing.

Attached: Compress_20220518_224651_1259.jpg (1836x3264, 1.54M)

Attached: Compress_20220518_224711_1855.jpg (1836x3264, 1.8M)

Attached: 20220518_224520.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

oh shit user

Attached: 1652928660325.gif (112x112, 203.73K)

Piss on it.

looks like a power junction box
wonder what the light and buzzer are for, though?

Probably either a drainage pump or a lift pump for the shitters. Imagine building a lsumlord trailerpark with something like that, trying to guess your smartest tenant, and telling them "this is your job don't fuck it up or the whole place goes to shit". Neighbor was probably drunk that day and does nothing. lol

It's dark as shit down there I couldn't see much. Gate may be unlocked idk. I only made it back by the light of my kerosene-filled tiki torch

Attached: 20220518_225238.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

you're living the dream broski

Even when it was good it was a slum but at this point nobody gives a fuck god has abandoned this trailer park. I haven't even paid rent in months, people are just moving into abandoned trailers and shit. Most of these trailers are from the 60s-70s, everyone is constantly rebuilding these fuckers to keep em livable.

It's an alarm for the septic system. When the float gets too high the alarm goes off to warn you it's about to overflow and needs to be pumped out. The landlord was probably telling that guy that you can silence it for a short period by pushing a button. Have fun with the feces lawn when it overflows

This thread is comfy. Reminds me of Any Forums like ten years ago, that era of threads.

>doesn't have to pay rent
literal jackpot. what part of the country you in? Florida I'm guessing?

It's been doin that for like 9 years tho

yeah, nice to have a "real thread" now and then
much more rare than it used to be
for "random", Any Forums is pretty much just the same 10 threads over and over forever

So it's probably leaking out of the tank and lowering the float and filling back up and sounding the alarm. The cistern is probably cracked

Nope SW Virginia, rural Appalachian shenanigans.

It's a Jewish white-people control relay. Destroy it immediately, then go shoot up a grocery store to help save the white race and compensate for the damage it's done.

ayyyy
I miss the Appalachians. Used to live in western NC. I'd like to live there again really but not exactly a mecca of tech jobs. was kinda hoping this "work from home" thing would be here to stay but nope.

miss the dark nights, though, and country roads