Uhh what? What the fuck is Biden doing to combat this?

Uhh what? What the fuck is Biden doing to combat this?

Attached: 1652927152198.jpg (1080x680, 193.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10830591/Gas-stations-Washington-reprogram-pumps-prepare-10-gallon-fuel.html
therightscoop.com/watch-ted-cruz-gives-a-master-class-to-reporters-on-why-biden-is-to-blame-for-intentionally-raising-gas-prices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biden should execute oil executives like Trump wanted to execute Pence.

Attached: 1652688340996.jpg (1000x820, 252.01K)

He's too busy making his Ministry of Truth clone

>not blaming the oil companies who use geopolitics as an excuse to drive up prices through artificial scarcity
Oh that's right, holding the 1% accountable is communism. That decrepit senile puppet is actually behind it all.

So why doesn't Biden come down on them?

What's he going to do? Corporations have more rights than human beings.

by continuing to deny oil leases and slow walk approved leases.

...wait..by "combat" you mean make it infinitely worse, right???

Oh, you're one of those retards.

President does not set gas prices. Leases are going unused. Oil corporations are posting massive profits. Stupid Americans are getting ripped off again.

Attached: Estonian-flag.jpg (768x512, 63.75K)

I picked a bad time to buy a 1-ton V8

Attached: F195AD98-7C9E-42D9-A1CA-95BB1AB8BF40.jpg (1280x958, 466.28K)

Do you see them not renewing contracts for oil locally. Do you see them still taking 10 months for new fraking permits. Do you see them litterally cancel the keystone pipeline. Do you see oil companies not super eager if their mass investments can be canceled by some political retards.

Oh obvious red herring is what people blame.

Neck yourself

Whywould you buy this piece of shit kek poor people are funny as fuck

I see none of that increasing the cost of moving petrochemicals from the ground to the fuel pump anywhere near to the degree that the end price is going up.

Attached: Bidenjuice.png (669x839, 247.4K)

>socialize the oil companies faster daddy Biden!

combat it?

>it's the euro price since 10 year
Welcome not being poor country anymore

It won't be too long now before they start selling gas by the liter instead of by the gallons to make it appear cheaper...

Nothing.
Xi wants it this way.
Hunters laptop shows Biden is CCP puppet

man that's still so fucking cheap though
the rest of the world is paying $12/gallon already

Let's go Branden!
Fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1642160734460.jpg (706x960, 71.14K)

Based. This is why I voted for Biden i want big oil corporations to get more money and quickly.

Um yes idiot. But only when things are going well, naturally.

Attached: F818D3E8-B77F-4800-A9CF-8D58D523C681.jpg (983x1024, 123.51K)

I’m sorry, combat this? This is his plan. How else are you going to get Americans to give up their cars?

Ask me how I know you couldn't get into college. White trash.

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)

Maybe not vote Democrat next time dumbass.

There’s not much a U.S. president can do to fix global shortages, but what he’s done so far is to distribute oil from the US’s strategic reserves, as well as issue additional permits and incentives for oil companies to drill on more sites in the US—there are a ton of oil sites owned by gas companies where there’s no actual drilling going on.

>President does not set gas prices.
Yes and no. The pres doesn't set prices but can influence the supply side through policy changes.

>Leases are going unused
k

Joe Biden just canceled a 1-million-plus acre oil lease in Alaska. It's like they're intentionally trying to have high gas prices.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10830591/Gas-stations-Washington-reprogram-pumps-prepare-10-gallon-fuel.html

therightscoop.com/watch-ted-cruz-gives-a-master-class-to-reporters-on-why-biden-is-to-blame-for-intentionally-raising-gas-prices/

They aren’t denying oil leases. There are also extraordinary swathes of leased land not being drilled by the companies leasing them. What you have said is objectively misinformation.

lmao oil companies post record profits and everyone points the finger at gov't
get fucked

Stop making shit up. The oil lease was cancelled because NOBODY LEASED IT. It wasn’t like someone was going through the process and the Dept of Interior torpedoed it—all major oil companies declined to make a bid.

Go to bed Oleg.

>cancelled a 1 million acre lease
No, he removed the option for companies to lease the field.
the field that had been up for lease for years.
the field no company tried to develop at any time during the years it was available.

I drive a V8 sedan on a 60 mile commute to work, high gas prices don't bother me because I'm not fucking poor.

The Ministry of Truth fell apart earlier today.

Gotta get the underlings back to work somehow.
Just reduce their buying power.
Good little peasants. Oh noes? Gas too much? I heard Amazon is hiring.
Dance little monkeys, dance.

This but unironically.

Refine your own you pussies