They are Watching us

I am an LDS Missionary. Right now our Mission Presidency is issuing a crackdown on device usage. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has a BYOD policy for its missionaries serving in the United States. In order to manage the devices that missionaries use, the phones have to be Samsung and within a generational range that are packaged with Knox 3.2.1, or higher. When we start our missions we have to factory reset our phone and start it up through a certain procedure to have the phone set up with IBM MaaS360. My phone is currently using MaaS360.

I do not use the default Chrome browser that is set up through MaaS360 to use the internet because it blocks all sites that are not whitelisted. I use a workaround through google maps, or through sending myself the link to google in Facebook messenger and then browsing the internet only through that same app.

My question is this. Can the administrator see what sites I have visited not concurrently, but in the Past through the Administrator Portal for MaaS360, even though I am not using Google Chrome to access these sites?

Attached: Screenshot (73).jpg (631x631, 113.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhmtelecom.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/MaaS360-FAQ_IBM-RHM-Guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you become a missionary?

Potential future payout worth $70,000

Guaranteed white trade wife.

Cute and funny benefits

Imagine agreeing to be monitored 24/7 and be an ideological prostitute just for money.
If you are American and want money without qualifications be a real man and go work in an oil rig. I'd done it years ago if I was American.

Who cares if your wife is trad? I don't get that meme.
You only need a relationship with a woman to last until she hits the wall, who cares if she cheats on you when she's in her 40s. Women that age are a dime a dozen.
And if she goes away while she's still hot, who cares. At that point you would be bored of fucking the same woman for a decade already.

I was a missionary and you shouldn't be one. You are wasting time and afraid to face the expectations of family and friends. Be honest with yourself and go home and move on. It's fine. The world won't end.

As others have said, the money argument (I'm assuming that's your parents) is stupid. If you work for 2 years that's only 35k/yr.

Bro, they can see everything once you install the rootkit. The actual question is if they'll bother to do anything about it.

>Who cares if your wife is trad? I don't get that meme.
WHITE TRAD WIFE.

If you don't get the meme you are not white. You should take a walk downtown and get your eyes opened up. We want trad wives because we don't want the Jews to groom our wives. How hard is that to understand?

if they have cellphones it's too late
go amish or go home

any woman past menopause would make for a good wife

thanks for the head up, brother

praise christ

Attached: 1657512269513.jpg (412x403, 13.04K)

The answer is no, they cannot.
rhmtelecom.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/MaaS360-FAQ_IBM-RHM-Guide.pdf
page 6. However, they know that you're using your phone at 3am, for example.

bud, the moment you started caring about women you already lost
you're not trad, you're just a slave to your balls but can't pull quality pussy for shit because you're a low quality retard yourself

Correct, I am not white. Never said I was.
I can understand why you would want a white wife. Just not a trad one.
I will admit the children issue is a valid one sure. But if you are still in a relationship with her when you make your babies, it shouldn't matter. You should be able to put you foot down and get the doctors to not vaccinate, mutilate genitals etc. without needing your woman to stand up for you, and you should also be able to counteract any brainwashing that your kid gets from her or from school. And if you are conservative she will gradually become less liberal and agree with you because unconsciously she wants to please you. But it would be a problem if she divorces you/breaks up with you and gets custody.
But even if you manage to delay vaccinations for a few years that's a big plus. There's a big difference between being shot with a massive vaccine cocktail when you are a few days old vs as a child. And you can probably counteract brainwashing even if you only see them occasionally, at least if it's a man. If it's a female then forget it, they are a lost cause no matter what, there's nothing you can do for them as a father.

>bud, the moment you started caring about women you already lost
There's nothing to win in this life.
>you're not trad
Yes, I am. You're not a woman.
>you're just a slave to your balls but can't pull quality pussy
I'm not a slave and what is this quality pussy you speak of? Is it your inability to see through social hierarchies and peer pressure?

Your post is pathetic.

Wow!! That's as much as a junior developer makes at entry level!!

>Correct, I am not white. Never said I was.
Then stick to your own fucking business.
>You should be able to put you foot down and get the doctors to not vaccinate
Imagine exposing your kids to dangers such as polio. Not white moment.
>If it's a female then forget it, they are a lost cause no matter what, there's nothing you can do for them as a father.
Bailing out as a father. You are disgusting.

>heretical wannabe jews in special underwear are trad
lmao

>Then stick to your own fucking business.
I don't believe what kind of wife (or whether to get a wife) is a race specific issue. Sure, there might be some differences, but I can't see how having a wife, and the wife being trad, is that important even for white men. It's not like white men are overflowing with options, seeing how many people on here can't even get a girlfriend (trad or not).
>Imagine exposing your kids to dangers such as polio. Not white moment.
It's funny that you give that example because most cases of polio in the 20th century were caused by vaccines. That is mainstream science.
>Bailing out as a father. You are disgusting.
I didn't mean bailing out. By all means try to improve the outcome of her life but don't have high expectations. How daughters turn out is going to be largely independent of what fathers try to do for her.