(personal opinions aside) what would the world look like without christianity?

(personal opinions aside) what would the world look like without christianity?

Attached: 29922f28cc613c32463397badd5bdc5a.jpg (236x317, 20.33K)

A lot better. People wouldn’t be worshiping invisible sky gods and they’d be taking responsibility for themselves

Attached: 021BBB19-1362-4DE4-A547-86EBA9D0CCD1.png (300x242, 127.47K)

hahahahaha NO

Detroit

impossible to say, because it's so intricately woven into the fabric of our civilization that there's no telling what the world might have looked like without it.

It was priests who we were against men cutting off their cocks to become women. Priests clearly hate science, so fuck them

I dunno. Christianity was the root cause of the fall of the Roman empire. It was also the cause of the "Dark Ages" (about 450AD to 1300AD) and without the dark ages there would have been no Renaissance, Industrial Revolution, or Space Age. So the chances are pretty high we'd still be hardly beyond what we were at the height of the Roman Empire if not for Christianity

>he believes in the “dark ages”

Most of the world today is not Christian. So the world would look pretty much exactly the same as today.

Think on the lines of structures like the pyramids and the knowledge it took to build them.
The introduction of the Bible was and is a tool to suppress humans true potential and powers.
Biggest rock to be moved in modern history was circular and just over 300, 000 pounds. smallest rock on the pyramids in Egypt is over 1 million pounds.
Thanks to the suppression we still today are the cave men.

Wow, you got diddled when you were a kid yes? Because that is so retarded

As in never existed? Who knows?
We would likely be a bunch of towel heads doing the same retarded stuff in a slightly different style.

They would have to user

You dont know humanity or history very well.

No it wasn’t you dip shit. Rome fell because it had too many frontiers.

Fill me in genius. What did I miss?

Bud sounds like you never learned to read or talk properly. You literally sound retarded.
Don’t know what you are trying to say but try thinking for yourself for once and not letting your television knowledge speak for you, again you sound like an absolute retard.

It would probably be slightly more humble and people would be more likely to accept personal responsibility, rather than claiming their failures and short-comings are the products of some plan or creator. Obviously people would still demonstrate such occlusions from personal responsibility, but it wouldn't be on QUITE as large a scale.

Well I suppose I can briefly ignore the personality issue and ask a question or two.
How many religions have there been?
Are people of different religions or the non religious keen on taking responsibility for themselves?

Attached: faggot.jpg (820x638, 95.34K)

Paganism and polytheism would probably be more popular.

Probably look pretty fucking Muslim.