/ptg/ - sneed edition

>Where do I download the latest capeshit/kino?
On publics, nyaa.si will generally have everything you need, but take a look at old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread regardless.
>But what are private trackers and who are all these people?
Read wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers, lurk /ptg/ and elsewhere!
You can also use a Any Forums archive (like desuarchive.org) to lurk older /ptg/ threads.
>Not sure what /ptg/ is all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>LINKSRemember the following

Attached: 18m4a7pq17f61-1522135494.jpg (1050x1050, 110.38K)

first for sharky

last one truly was the worst /ptg/ in a while

why does blu only recruit on trackers I've never heard of? really beginning to regret letting my bhd account get disabled

Daily reminder that BHD is the best tracker

>cancer image
>no rap link
>no link to the last thread
>shit cancer name

new bread ab edition
ignore and report capeshit threads

hmm it's a tough call. Which is worse? The animeless sneed thread or the thread with reddit and discord links. Both definitely have their downsides

Daily reminder that MAM is the best tracker

this OP has a reddit link...

ab is impossible so that thread is also impossible

oh my god you're right. they're both beyond saving. someone make a third thread

meant for dis

Why don't they have art books?

>responds to dmca
>gets blocked in multiple countries anyway
what.

Attached: .png (658x156, 19.23K)

what do you mean by art book? MAM allows everything

cutesy is good

I thought subtitles fell under fair use to aid accessibility

shit like this, I was hoping MAM would be an upgrade on ehentai but they have none of it
I wonder why because these books are in high demand among anime fans

Attached: p023.jpg (2409x3260, 780.67K)

MAM is full of actual boomers. What did you expect?

sure but they have somewhat obscure manga there

hi. does anyone here torrent over i2p? I am thinking about doing this via biglybt

or should I really just use mullvad? I would have to acquire monero somehow to pay for it (I don't want to link my name to mullvad directly via credit card payment)

I want to download movies and lewd stuff. I wanted to do the movie part automatically through sonarr and other software, but sadly biglybt isn't an integration option if I went that route. There is a Vuze integration though but I am not sure if it would work with biglybt.

I just want to torrent without getting a DMCA because my parents are the ones that would receive the notice.

Attached: 1641916171487.jpg (736x666, 91.04K)