My gf doesn't turn me on anymore. What do I do to get that feeling back?

My gf doesn't turn me on anymore. What do I do to get that feeling back?

Attached: 1641416639750.png (1080x1356, 1.67M)

Fuck a dude.

find a new gf

picrel?

fuck new pussy. Next question?

Counseling?
Are you sure that the loss of sexual appetite isn't something on your end? Do you feel less happy than usual? Angrier?

you can't unfortunately, you need to fuck around behind her back. Monogamous relationships are extremely flawed in the first place.

Attached: 1650431995841.jpg (2048x1536, 339K)

Fuck a twink.

You DO need to fuck around behind her back. That's it. It gives the brain a boost. I've done open relationships like this, but it's just the way you do it, and I dated a 400lbs girl like this and it didn't lose it's attraction even.

your hormones could be off balance, check your testoserone and estrogen levels

Fuck ya mudda

Post more of her for user then

I'll give you about three fiddy for her
three fiddy will get you enough airplane glue to sniff your mojo back

It happens. The spark is gone. Set her free and find someone else.

Exactly, you still feel an emotional connection to your gf, but getting your dick wet by someone else just gives you a boost in every way.

Attached: 1636337006894.jpg (768x1024, 132.56K)

It's not cheating if you're straight and it's with a guy.

It’s only a choice user. If you loved her before those same feelings are inside and only you can make the choice to bring them back to the front of your mind. Whatever the situation was that led to the “loss” of love you will find a shorter path back to love once you forgive the original cause.
You mite have to call on the choice several times before you are back on the path, but at the end it is just a choice.

>t.faggot

Caveman cope.

idk wtf is wrong with you folks. my gf isn't a 10/10 but until she is old as fuck or some shit, I'm gonna keep coming for her. I don't think about anyone else even when I'm jerking. That being said, it is 100% true and also just proof there is no god, that your testosterone does indeed drop when you are in a long term relationship. because the real way of the world is the bf is a cuck and there to raise the stud's children and if you agree to a relationship you're already a cuck

Drastically reduce her calorie intake, make her work out

tequila

Unless you're the bottom its cheating.

Let her know, bro. Also figure out what turns you on the most, sexually speaking. I had the same issue with my GF, I just sort of lost interest because she used to be so vanilla in so many ways. I mean she thought doggystyle was a degrading position. Eventually, I basically just told her that I needed more. I'm a dominant person, I wanna tie you up, cum on your face. I want you to be degraded. That doesn't mean I don't love or respect you, that's just something I want sexually. She agreed and our relationship went from 7 to 11. She fuckin loves it all now. Went from wanting me to wipe my cum off of her body seconds after I came to wanting me to cum on her face and in her mouth and literally gargling it.

Pic not her, obviously. But related to how she is now. Just let her know what you need and if she's willing to do it, perfect. If she's not, you should end it.

Attached: 1651572896885.jpg (1834x2448, 356.01K)