Would you be ok with one of your family members died over some Somali Civil War?

Would you be ok with one of your family members died over some Somali Civil War?

Attached: jfc libshits.jpg (1961x1378, 502.11K)

Stfu niggerjew

Attached: 1652872948915m.jpg (1024x870, 100.08K)

>FBI seizing thousands of penises
pretty gay, FBI
not that there's anything wrong with that

>They knew what they were signing up for

shiiieeet
checkems

I didnt ask about them.

>Would you be ok with one of your family members died over some Somali Civil War?
You implying Bidens dead son (who did not croak during active service) is less important then yours?

Biden will have some stern words for you buddy! (after the diaper change, hastily written teleprompter response & phone call to wife to assure potato he is in a safe place)

Attached: 1651975454735.jpg (640x360, 29.98K)

croak during active service? What does that mean?

Kill my whole family over a can of Coke, idgaf.

if you ever wondered why ilhan omar voted for sending military funds to ukraine, so you can arm her commie regime in somalia

No, you do it yourself if you want. I'm not in the mood for that. Whl cares about a can of coke anyway. Or killing people wont make any difference. Maybe you make some trouble for yourself.

Why!??!?! Who the fuck cares about somalia! Fuck!

lol she looks like the colorful Reptile you have to do quests for in elder scrolls online. Managed to get in house of representatives of mages. In a world full of mushrooms. Where everyone has political issues they need help with. She is in love with a broomer. Literally a guy brooming the streets every day.
And meanwhile the one fighting for the soul of the nation is battling celestial dualities. kinda like america.

Well, are there more afghan refugees or somalian refugees?

I mean right now ukraine cant be fixed by them. Maybe they think somalia can be fixed.

>croak during active service? What does that mean?
Croak? Die.
Not active service? Are you playing dumb, military service member that has been discharged or has retired

Attached: 1652789986509.jpg (1630x2048, 461.65K)

It’s called reparations

lol. buaaaaahk. I died.

Whenever if ever I get in a military situation, I'll spam the walki talkies and radios with my croaking non stop.

I've never seen her before and it wouldn't make a difference to me if I did. As far as I'm concerned as a person descended from black slavery in this country she might as well be an illegal immigrant from planet Mars.

>Biden deploys troops to machine gun niggers on their own soil
>Trumpfags have a problem with this

Attached: 1615362822861.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

Wonder if he sucked her dick

Why are you stupid? Trump withdrew the troops Biden is sending back in.

Is kind of sad if they are not allowed to return home. Mars is kind of a barren wasteland. Atleast send some seeds or sapplings. Maybe cactus. What kind of thing would terraform mars.

>reading comprehension

This does provide more stimulation than just keeping the troops in. This in and out and back in motion is very pleasurable for the country that receives it.

I'm not ok with anything that guy does. But hey what do I know Im just some poor guy who apparently doesnt wanna work.

How do you know this?

I mean apparently this is American now. A new generation of gentrified politicians funded by militant groups in their home land moved to America to fund their political goals here for legitimacy. Most families have enough honor to enlist in military service for this country to gain acceptance as a citizen. They conduct themselves to standards. Yet they're ruled by people that don't. Really makes you question things.

lol exactly my thoughts she got jaws almost bigger than his.

>>Trumpfags have a problem with this
No foreign entanglements is vise policy, when have they ever worked to improve a situation for the locals

Democrats need to stop spending lives & treasure in 3rd world shitholes just to look tough or cover up blunder(or blowjob) of the week. Enough pork is being generated shipping tens of billions to Ukraine every month.

Attached: GettyImages-505837620.jpg (3000x2000, 458K)

oh I see you hate US military you don't even care what they think
you awful monster!

Is this the Trump admin's plan they're just getting around to?

I would say that's what you get for being a retard that volunteers for the army

*wise

uh oh, am I going potato too

Attached: 20210126world-economic-forum-senses-citizens-resistance-to-the-great-reset.jpg (1140x797, 117.54K)

Found the military reject filing for cia/fbi at jobs.gov

Did you thaw out of a glacier last year?