If you could go back in time to the 1990s, what would you do?

If you could go back in time to the 1990s, what would you do?

Attached: Terminator 90s.jpg (810x1033, 87.3K)

rape myself

Make a shit load of money off of successfully predicting the future.

Dump my girlfriend, take a few extra shifts, and invest in gold.

Warn people about 9/11
Kill Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

invest all the monies in microsoft and apple
sit around and wait for bitcoin to be invented

lol

Suck a lot of cock, not even kidding

Depends. I've written this here before, and I've envisioned the perfect life. I'm in my 30s, and almost lived through the sweet spot (my childhood was great though, the 90s couldn't have been a better time to grow up).
Be born in the 70s, sometime.
Have my childhood and teen years through the 80s. Watch the birth of the John Carpenter's legendary 80's streak. Watch Alien, The Shining, Star Wars in theaters. Arcade games would be my childhood.
Begin my career in the 90s, and join the Doom-era dot-com boom coders. I saw the matrix in theaters, and I'd enjoy seeing that again.
On September 11th, 2001, I'd shoot up a lethal dose of heroine in the basement of the world trade center, right before the planes hit.
My only regret is I would miss the entire LoTR trilogy, and I fondly remember watching them all at midnight, walking out of the theater at like 3am. Now they have the firs showings of movies the night before release(?), but during that time point the first showing of movies was exactly at midnight of the day of release (which, you know, actually makes sense).

Based

I'd try a little harder not to fuck up at least one of my childhood suicide attempts

That actually sounds kind of cool

bunch of triple stack mitsus and hit up all the raves I was at even back then
you kids don't even fuckin know, which is too bad

The Macarena

Myself in gaysex.

I was born in ‘77 & the 90’s were amazing. I would change a few things. Wouldn’t pass up any new pussy being the #1 thing. I would cherish times with close friends, knowing they wouldn’t last. Thank god no smart phones

Go to a lot more concerts with popular bands and not saying no to easy pussy.

I’d go back to 1993 and stop myself from doing something I’ve always regretted. I was shun from the small town I grew up in. I was literally spat on as I had to leave the town completely naked, no money or food or water, nothing. I was chased into the woods and never returned.

What did you do?

public larping

Man, this is the shit that motivates a mother fucker to come back to town and buy it.

Spat on? DAAAAAMN. That's uncalled for, like, if you really fucked up, you'd be disappeared or punched in the face, but spit on. Fuck them dude, take as long as you need to own each and every one of them. I support you.

I'd stop myself from dropping acid all those times.
I'd become a whole different person.

To keep a long story short, I got caught trying to sell inside info on horse racing. It was a huge public scene, was caught red handed in broad daylight.

I’m lucky to have left with my life honestly. I cost people a lot of money. I had no idea that people were catching onto me. They waited until they saw me sneak inside a barn to make a public scene out of it.

see pic related in theaters
> again

Attached: pika sad.jpg (1200x800, 102.3K)

This was probably my most favourite memory. 1999, getting the free special Pokémon cards. Getting to see a couple of new Johto Pokémon like Marill and snubull and of course my favourite Pokémon Mewtwo. I remember walking back home after seeing the movie and getting grabbed and thrown into a van and fucked relentlessly by blacks. I saw the 2nd and 3rd movie in cinemas too.

Wut?

Hell yea man the 90s were truly wonderful times. I genuinely feel bad for zoomers. They'll never know that midnight kidnap feel. Damn, Johto was so kino.

The first Pokémon movie, I actually have a signed ash Ketchum hat from Veronica Taylor with a COA

In the 90s we actually walked places and movies were good. I know, sounds crazy. But it's true.

Tell myself not to settle for the first girl who'd have me in college, to invest everything I could in Apple, to wake up early on 9/11/2001 and turn on the TV to enjoy the show live, and not to major in the fucking liberal arts (ffs).