Well I caught a body. Not intentionally and I definitely didnt physically kill anyone...

Well I caught a body. Not intentionally and I definitely didnt physically kill anyone. This tranny that goes to my college killed itself last night and apparently my name is in the list of names in the suicide note. Last week in my economics class during an open discussion I yelled at it "why dont you stay on topic or sit down and shut up about irrelevant bullshit" and it stomped out of the auditorium. It wouldnt shut up about some crap about Carl Gauss the Mathematician was racist and homophobic in fucking 1845! Anyway, I dont know how to feel tbh. I cant get in trouble for any of this, right? I mean it killed itself.

Attached: 1650838056296.jpg (488x425, 45.03K)

I hope you die a slow death asshole

You're kind of a loser who yells at people in college.

Why? Thats a littke harsh.
What would you have done. I couldnt take it anymore. All semester it was screeching.

based.

Did you put the gun to that person's head no
they did user they committed you've done nothing wrong but tell a retard to stfu and they committed overdramatic as fuck for telling someone to stay on topic in a fucking college class (you might get some tards saying you did it but you legit did nothing but speak they were probably gonna do anyway you know trannies)

LARP

Ywnbaw

you got a massive fucking W, congrats all around my boy made the list, while it feels terrible you didn't do anything that directly influenced its decision great work buddy!

>41%
Seethe tranny fags in this thread

Attached: 1649386636701.jpg (632x1024, 93.63K)

Larp. But if true. Fuckem. Pretty weak if that's why you end game

ew wtf

I dont know who the other names are or what they did.

Only a pathetic bitch would call out people in a suicide note. Be glad the asshole is dead.

Seethe and dilate troon

I have seen this post but slightly different before.

Kek. No but you will most likely be canceled and berated by internet warriors.

i would like to kill you- whats your address?

whats your parents address?

Reverse uno. Put it's name in your own note as payback.

Congrats, an inferior creature joined the 41%. You have nothing to to feel bad about, because it was going to find ANY excuse to take its own life one way or another. You contributed nothing to its self-destruction.

Keep quiet. Most criminals get caught bc they literally confess out of guilt.
The best thing you can do is play stupid and act concerned about anything but what happened.
And always remember two things.
Someone is always watching.
And you cant talk your way out of trouble. (Stay quiet)
-Cop

whats school do you go to also where do you live?