Had to put my cat to sleep. I had her for 18 years. Why is life pain frens?

Had to put my cat to sleep. I had her for 18 years. Why is life pain frens?

Attached: 2B5C3863-B430-4DB3-87C6-067A1850B8BA.jpg (646x627, 57.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXTqidEbwSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just is lol

It just sucks.

>Had to put my cat to sleep.

... who forced you to do it?

I reckon nobody made me do it. Doc said she didn’t have long left. Near total kidney failure is a bitch

because you're a bitch, kys tranny ywnbaw

Well, you chose to do it. "Had to" implies a lack of free will in the decision; which will ultimately make coping with the loss harder for you.

You chose to do it to put her out of her misery; I can understand that.

Here's hoping she's better off and that you find solace wherever it may be.

>Why is life pain frens?
it's not
you had 18 years of good

>reddit spacing
ywnbaw kys

Feel your pain dude, my 16 year old dog had to go cause his kidneys were failing and he was having seizures because of too much uritic acid in the blood. Sucks a like a bitch, first time I cried as an adult. Just cherish the little one's memory - you (hopefully) gave them a good life.

Sorry for your loss bro. shit hurts.

I’m sorry to hear that man. That must’ve been horrible for you to go through. Mine had a good life. Just sucks to see it end

Sorry user

Yup it sucks like fucking hell, but they live less time than us cause it's built into their biological clock. It sucks so much but it's great to have wee furry pal when they're there, and I'm sure they enjoyed being with you too.

Sorry user. My cat is 18 years old this July. It would still kill me to put her down.

youtu.be/uXTqidEbwSo

Took me a long time to get another dog (cause I didn't want him to feel like a replacement thing), the wee fucker I have now is totally different personality-wise - it's good to give pets a good life if you're gonna be nice to them.

i'd also go for adopt than buy specifically (unless you're super allergic to certain breeds).

Hope you're okay dude. Sending love through the ether.

fuck sorry man, lost my 20 year old girl to kidney failure too. it got easier as time passed knowing she had a good 10+ years living with my family and getting to be off the streets and live like a housecat for a bit

I mean like a nice big hug - not sexy love haha.

Sorry to hear Any Forumsro

It sucks, once their wee kidneys go that's it - let them die painfully through a seizure or let them go softly with them beside you telling you how much you love them. Aw, my eyes are welling up like a big pansy typing this. Did you keep your lil baby's ashes?

Thanks Any Forumsro, that cheered me up a little

,、             ,、
         l \          / l
         |   \   __ /  |
         |    `´     `'    |
        /  '       ':::::::ヽ、
       /    (●),   、(●)、.   ',    
       |       ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, .:::.   |    
       ',       `-=ニ=- ' .:::::::   |
       ヽ      `ニニ´  .::::    /
         \__          /
     ,. ' ´ ̄