What does anal sex feel like with a woman? How different is it from vaginal

what does anal sex feel like with a woman? How different is it from vaginal

Attached: mt7hb27xdmk61.jpg (1242x1604, 123.7K)

It is a lot worse.

how so explain

like taking a shit in reverse

A lot tighter.

Much tighter opening. Feels good. Usually the chick is just putting up with it to please you so that’s a plus as well

It feels smoother and less textured with a tighter entrance

thank you, this helps explain it better for me

Tighter but smoother. In no way ideal to fucking a vagina, but it's the dominance that makes anal sex hot.

tighter and smoother sounds better, what am i missing here

I'm a bottom so I can't say for sure.

The first 1/2 inches is tighter, then it's not anymore. Also, poodick.

Vaginas have texture. Texture feels better than smooth.

It's different. The biggest change is honestly psychological. It's a much more dominant, and often degrading sex act. It feels a bit different too, but the biggest change is emotional imo.

Always force them to suck it clean after, really puts them in their place.

it feels better than vaginal for me. its tighter and smoother but less rigid, whereas the vaginal walls are more textured, which is nice, but the walls feel very rigid. I have a pretty girthy dick so it can be uncomfortable sometimes and after a long vaginal sesh my dick is sore. not with anal tho

>The first 1/2 inches is tighter, then it's not anymore
ohh I see

Feels like bags of sand.

Only if they don't douche.
Ah, who am I kidding? Women and straight guys don't fucking douche.

i didn't even realize they have texture, just goes to show much i know apparently...

yeah I've read about this. Although with me I just want to cum inside :) so I don't really care too much about dominating

While that is sometimes the case and it is solely performative for some, I've met at least 5 women who were obsessed with it, perhaps on a kink level, and would even prefer to climax with full size dildo anal penetration while masturbating. I've had a couple describe it as a deep massage that relaxes muscles, and others describe it as a feeling of being closer and more intimate. One of my roommates in college would exclusively take a dick anally.

this is getting me a little hard reading it I'm not even joking

If you've ever used a flashlight or masturbation toy, just imagine that but tighter.

i've never even used a fleshlight before because no money :( does it feel pretty good?

sauce on op pic?

can't remember, sorry :/

Maybe I was just with the wrong chicks. Only 4 have let me in their asses & while they were willing they didn’t seem to enjoy it.

all of you virgins talking about how it's "dominating and degrading" haven't fucked a chick in your life. it's hot cause it's different, that's it.