Black user here. How do I fuck thick middle-aged white women like pic related?

Black user here. How do I fuck thick middle-aged white women like pic related?
Anyone have experience trying or being hit on by pic related types?

Attached: 695D0A19-7CE0-4DBA-B5E8-085EA37B7859.jpg (980x888, 275.54K)

And I damn 40-60, high bmi, cellulite, etc
I don’t even care about “the smell”

Attached: A13EEA14-B2D7-417D-B084-B74A61C89BF8.jpg (600x707, 142.53K)

*mean not damn

Easy. They'll take anyone they can get. Even blacks.

They're taking our hwhite hwhales

Why would it be different from other women?

If you have just 5% confidence, you can talk to these types of women dude.

nigger btfo

Doesn’t seem like it
Better hygiene and they look better.
Don’t want one screaming “sexual harassment”

>better hygiene
Unless you're trying to argue this by race, fat people have a difficult time cleaning themselves, and most people don't get that fat for no reason. Lack of care for one's own body doesn't translate well to hygiene. Whatever experience lead you to believe this is a fluke.

Why would you want that? And more importantly; why are you black?

I’ve had women of all races (and body sizes) walk by and fat white chicks always smell good. No shit smell, fish, armpit, etc. I can’t say that for other races or even body sizes.
They look so damn good and soft. My parents had me.

For the ass

Bump

Nigga just start a fucking conversation or something lol. It doesn't have to start sexual. Most women like that are craving attention that they otherwise don't get elsewhere. Also, you can't get in trouble for flirting in public, but if they say leave them alone, then leave them alone.

Not even a BBC will be able to find its way into those meat curtains. Don't even try.

That’s the thing, they immediately shoot me down.
Do they use tinder,etc?

Explain, how does it go before you're shot down?

I try to talk to them (non sexual) and they just cut the conversation short or get aggressive facial expressions. Are there fat middle aged prostitutes?
What sites if you happen to know

Would you consider yourself to be extremely ugly? Perhaps you're in a southern state?
I don't really know why anyone would react like that to you, if your conversations are as innocent as you claim.

>Do they use tinder, ect?

Sometimes. You may have better luck on there to be honest. It's not face to face, and you can avoid a lot of awkwardness depending on how you approach the conversation. Fat/unattractive people get shy too.

This.

>download tinder
>set age 35-50
>swipe left on any woman who isn't black

Your opener?

Ay bitch, u watch mask singer?

I would say you'd probably just have yo give them the slightest amount of attention and validation. It's not like there's a ton of guys chasing these women. They have low self esteem and are desperate. Easy pickins.