Plan to start learning to code yesterday through freecodecamp

>plan to start learning to code yesterday through freecodecamp
>instead play a few air rb games in war thunder all day where i killed some newfags and dropped quite a few nigs in the chat when killed
>plan to start today
>instead play Warthunder again until now
i even have a 2nd pc with ubuntu installed and a kvm switch so i can toggle between fun and code but i'm still not doing it sigh

What do

Attached: A299DAC7-7753-4FC4-929A-C8025136053D.jpg (657x527, 46.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teachyourselfcs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you must be 18 or over to post on this site

Lazy user Friend
Go get a book and read 20-50 pages day!
Real easy to track your progress, and you won' t believe your eyes when you solve the problems it present you
Gpod luck

go to college. if you're american the threat of debt will motivate you to study and find internships

adderall. Im 24 and wayyy too distracted despite having set goals and a plan to accomplish it. i think my brain is just fucked at this point.

You seem based
Why start now? You can always start tommorow. There's lots of fun plane games to play today. Maybe pick up smoking too :)

unironically you are an evil crab in a bucket cunt.
i would murder you.

I dont know how it works in the US. But here I learned to code in the "technical scholl". It was sort of a high school + professional skills school.

At the time I didn't have any money and couldnt afford a computer. so I spend all day in the laboratories coding in Pascal, C and Basic.

Of course only do that if you can study for free. I don't think it's a good idea going into debt to learn programming.

in the U.S. you have to go a quarter of a million dollars into debt in order to have to privilege to be taught Critical Race Theory by a Jew in a class full of non-Whites; that's what CS is at most universities here. maybe in Europe you guys actually learn how to program but here they teach you a little bit of some basic Python while the rest of the curriculum in most courses revolves around "White man bad", "Women are oppressed", "Trannies are valid", "Climate change is real", etc.

The solution is to drop gaming.
Seriously, you need to change your mindset. You won't get anything done if you have a fucking KVM switch to play your videogames the second you get bored of doing real stuff.
Any Forums is way more than enough for entertainment. You don't need to also do videogames.

yes just destroy your graphics card.

Look at the good side, if that's true then it's piss easy to pass the exams. In places where they actually teach CS and math you need to study fucking hard and be miserable for a few years until you graduate.
I'll tell you something, no fucking graphing calculators for us. All we are allowed for math classes is blank paper, pen or pencil and eraser, no calculator.

You just have to make yourself do it when you don't want to. If you have distractions, remove them.

>learn nothing in your education
>good side

>freecodecamp
if you just want to "be productive", do this instead:
teachyourselfcs.com/

Much obliged

the thing is that literally more than half of the credits in a CS degree are outside of STEM completely, part of the (((Diversity and Inclusion))) program of general education credits that you need to graduate with a bachelor's here. Those courses are pure psyops where the Jew indoctrinates the few Whites in the course barely staying afloat in a sea of shitskins and niggercattle to accept the genocide that is being imposed upon them and their people.

You literally have to take more classes based on Critical Theory than actual technical classes. The technical classes themselves teach you nothing, you learn retard tier programming languages, and everyone just cheats.

When's the last time you met an American who could actually program and learned to do so in uni? Most of those are boomers, before the hijacking of the education system by kikes was finally complete.

Sure, but those diversity classes are probably easy as fuck to pass.
All you have to do is say you as a white male are racist and support the lgbtq+ movement or whatever.
Sure it's cucked but if you are going for a degree I'm sure that is much easier than programs where every class is about a technical subject.

i majored in a traditional engineering discipline and there was absolutely none of that, either cs is radically different or you're a schizo

t. never went to college

look, gen eds are easy and it's likely that you'd find some of them interesting. you ARE interested in fields outside cs, right?
I thought it was pathetic bitching about calculus classes