Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Vocalist.jpg (419x610, 326.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQlfzX8o0mg
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRsYk0LyA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMRlgnsTGk
youtube.com/watch?v=vW2yYZl8Qv0
youtube.com/watch?v=RJLkcPhVi9w
youtube.com/watch?v=mY3SEMTROas
youtube.com/watch?v=wTnUYuuK5wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From all of the collected evidence throughout the years, it's basically confirmed that Comfy threads are Nice threads which are of course Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

Wednesday. I don't know what tomorrow brings. My wife says it is Thursday tomorrow but I won't know until it happens.

Attached: chad Wednesday Dami Frog Suit_resized.jpg (384x433, 67.65K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo tongue out.webm (1920x1080, 715.46K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst Counter Traps in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=CQlfzX8o0mg

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing quite well there today on this one mid-point of the week we find ourselves in today!
Hopefully some truly EPIC partakings have been dabbled in there today!

> TODAY IS THE DAY TRULY!
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that this cozy day of the middle of the week-ness has been a Blessed one for you as we near closer and closer to a cozy weekend!
Anything particularly cozy as heck going on there today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens a bit of a CLASSIC KJimmy-Jam that seems like an ANCIENT KJimmy-Jam because everyone is hecking waiting on the new BOP from the Blinkfus... whenever that is!
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRsYk0LyA8

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

> Did you know that Hitler actually invaded the Soviet Union to try and get to Korea because he had a vision of the future that showed ALL of the Kqt and their KJimmy-Jams and he just knew he needed that as part of his empire?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-545, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: DubuMountain2.jpg (1125x839, 221.29K)

my AC is blowing but it is not cold and it is like 100F outside. I need to either get on the roof myself and test the capacitor or just call an AC guy but I don't like that they will try to fleece me thinking I don't know anything but I do. The AC is almost 10 years old and I think it is about time to die but I would like to at least make it to the ten years.
it is only 87F inside the house right now so I think I can bear it.

Attached: DamiGreenScreen.jpg (1080x1350, 98.95K)

> It does appear that we've stumbled upon yet another RARE card!

And this one RARE card happens to be a NEW card as well which I think could be quite POWERFUL one to add to the Decks of those duel monsters frens out there!

Well, if the ten years there is like month or two away there, perhaps it's best to just get the thingy replaced, it must be said there, my fren!
That's a long time for a thingy to be working more or less as intended, especially with these fancy new machines and the like!

> Also, 87 in the house is hecking CRISP there, my fren!
Are you sure you could deal with such high hecking temperatures?!

Attached: Robber of the Ancient Tombs.jpg (419x610, 318.21K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those particularly POWERFUL MUSE-ical band Jimmy-Jams from that one album folks are bit on the fence about but I think it has a few BOPS just like this one here!
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMRlgnsTGk

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

I would replace it but I would like to have the luxury of shopping around.
I can handle the heat right now but I don't really like it.
it was not like I was getting good sleep in anyway. I will see how much my wife will notice tonight.

Attached: t4uoek-01-eby4zriw9xk81.jpg (1080x810, 159.98K)

> I will see how much my wife will notice tonight.
Heck... this is the TRUE test there I suppose!
What if she says you need to fix it right NOW though?!

You might be clambering up on the roof soon then!
Hopefully the fren could actually fix up that thingy there, sometimes those AC thingies can be a bit wacky and wild to fix... I know that!
> I guess that's why they usually just get replaced there in the end!

Also, what about this heat and impacting your studies, my fren?!
Which you should be looking into each night of course!
I imagine that can't help it much along with the less sleepies there!

Attached: Mina129.jpg (683x1024, 81.68K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A cozy Jimmy-Jam from that one vengeful band I'm sure you frens have heard about once or twice in the past there and this one even comes from one of their earliest albums as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=vW2yYZl8Qv0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams9.jpg (711x400, 58.26K)

EEHEHHOOOO FRENS how are yee?

Attached: 1622375783331.jpg (1264x1896, 314.01K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRENSFren!
I pray that the comfy as heck times are continuing over there on these days of Freedom I've been hearing about there!
> Anything cozy and Blessed going on over there for you today?!

For me, it must be said, it's just been some more of the YouTubbies and almost starting up that one Pokevidya there so many one of these days the thingy will be partaken in!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

mommylicious

Attached: 1644201901519.jpg (1170x1439, 258.39K)

they had some nork koreans, but no pop

Attached: 1625227746049.jpg (1600x2400, 800.85K)

Truly H-Dawg was a bit early to the party in that regard but he was expecting the whole Thousand Year Reich after all!

Attached: Momo12.jpg (440x500, 92.29K)

last free night of the month kek, I had a cozy day, national census day so it was kinda mandatory be at home until 6 pm

Attached: 1641321787173.jpg (1080x1229, 238.51K)

> Heck... this is a bit of a DISASTER...
Is the fren working there non-stop every single day?!
This will be one heck of a trial to be sure if that's the case...

I just hope the fren is well-prepared there with tons of adequate clothing and his imaginary baton and the like there!
> Also, thank JEEBUS for National Census Day, the #1 holiday in ArgieLand!

Attached: Mina42.webm (504x480, 1.65M)

I am going to at least get a diag on it right now. I don't have time to climb the roof and do it myself.
I should be studying and just pay the service fee.
>I imagine that can't help it much along with the less sleepies there!
I have fans blowing on me now and that should be enough
>update
just called a guy. he will diag it tomorrow at 7am.

Attached: rs0and-01-35l7c2fc7o881.jpg (2048x2731, 716.37K)

gib 104-104-104

Attached: 1634620546888.jpg (1893x2967, 515.24K)

sometimes I wish I could just fix everything myself but I am not sure I have the time or the desire to go on the roof when it is 100F

Attached: Dami_selfie_lt_3-1.jpg (735x981, 147.54K)

> just called a guy. he will diag it tomorrow at 7am.
Well I think this could be the route to go and see what he thinks, maybe he'll give you a good deal on the thingy there if he needs to install a whole new one!

And then you don't have to worry about a fan or anything, only the studies there!
> And finding ALL of the Skyrim mods of course!

Attached: Mina128.png (468x578, 146.32K)

I think that THE NUMBERS might just be able to find a few of those videos for you, my fren!

youtube.com/watch?v=RJLkcPhVi9w
youtube.com/watch?v=mY3SEMTROas
youtube.com/watch?v=wTnUYuuK5wI CLASSIC TED

Attached: Dubu36.webm (300x240, 649.04K)

I don't blame you there one bit, my fren!
I mean heck... maybe you could work on it at night when it's a bit cooler but it seems like it doesn't get ALL that cooler there even when the sun is down!
> And besides, those are the PERFECT moments to be enjoying some cozy times with the frens and the like!

Sometimes you can't or don't need to fix every little thingy there, you can always hire folks to do it for you as well!
That's why the money is there in part, my fren!

Attached: Mina154.jpg (1359x1076, 478.16K)

yeah, I shoud buy some thermal leggings or long johns tbh, the work pants are kinda cold, but i'm gonna be indoors 90% of the time anyway

Attached: 1647738063235.jpg (1366x768, 52.43K)