Give me 5 reasons why i shouldnt kill myself

give me 5 reasons why i shouldnt kill myself

Attached: 14165554_007_02a2.jpg (853x1280, 148.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

study.com/academy/lesson/how-seligmans-learned-helplessness-theory-applies-to-human-depression-and-stress.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because why should you?

it would kill my boner

im already dead inside. i have nothing to live for

1.Play the lottery just in case

You’re not worth 5 reasons

At least take out some niggers of you're going to end it

>Spite
>If she's still alive, it would make your mom sad
>You'll miss out on social and economic collapse (and all the fun that could come with it)
>You'll miss out on whatever humanity could achieve next
>Your enemies want you dead
Knees to the breeze, OP.

Attached: inxmtjoovso61.jpg (768x768, 103.41K)

no i wouldnt do that

You finished highschool?
Do you know how many peoplewho haven't finished the highschool is currently alive? and not only alice they even have kids so why kill yourself?
have kids instead

youre not alone dude please im here for you (864) 571-1065

1. Sometimes you are simply seeing the negative rather than what you really do have to live for.

Life is too interesting to simply throw away because of a situation that is bad currently.

Sometimes, the best way to leave a shitty life is simply to leave it altogether. Stop what you are doing and go live in whatever way you think will make you happiest. Don't conform to societies typical mold of a happy life. You can be happy in many different ways. Success is subjective.

What makes you feel dead inside?

There's a mental phenomenon called learned helplessness. If we have been in a situation for a long time, humans often begin to believe that they will never be able to leave that situation even when presented with information that proved that idea to be false. Are you sure that you have no way out of your current situation?
study.com/academy/lesson/how-seligmans-learned-helplessness-theory-applies-to-human-depression-and-stress.html

just kys
has to have been a simulation
nothing so cruel

im old (35) never had a gf, not rich, not good looking, bad job. im at the point in my life where i see things for the way that they are and i realize my place in all of it. i failed

Read a manga called Kurosawa. It will give you some new perspective
Then only after you are done with Kurosawa, watch Kaiji.

Attached: HE_HATES_IT.jpg (1200x900, 119.54K)

>im old (35)
>never had a gf
>not rich
>not good looking
>bad job

This is the most normal thing in the world. I'm in a similar situation and i'd argue a lot of people are. It legit isn't worth seppuku over imo

I thought about killing myself a while back. But then I figured out how to solve my problems and now I feel completely fine. I got a girlfriend, got a better job, started working out, and joined the military.

Faggot

Kill some niggers and then blow your brain out

The fact that you haven't killed yourself yet and are asking for help means that you still have some things to live for

I recommend seeking out professional help instead of talking to sociopaths on Any Forums

Any Forums's free tho

Attached: (GO다쿠)_가샤폰_득템에_도전하는_서유리_(시즌2_10화)_25s.jpg (1000x1080, 362.15K)

hookers

Be a Lion user, make life your bitch.

Attached: BigAssLion.jpg (760x897, 217.14K)

> unironically

1. Tits
2. Pussy
3. Ass
4. Legs
5. A warm sloppy blowjob

Getting laid cures me whenever I get down.

Society has developed a mold for success that many people feel bad for not fitting. I know some people who are single, unattractive, and working unprestegious jobs who are perfectly happy because they don't care about those things whatsoever

1. LSD
2. MDMA
3. Raves
4. Hookers
5. Cocaine

Does that work? Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!

Why do you have to be rich or handsome? Just hang out with some friends and get out more. You'll probably meet someone just by accident. I'm autistic so I literally had to learn how to socially interact with people before I could even make friends. If I can get a girlfriend, You can get a girlfriend. I had to learn how to act like a normal human first. You've got a pretty good shot of finding a girl who you like.

You don't have to be rich or handsome to be happy. Most people are not.

>give me 5 reasons why i shouldnt kill myself
Pussy
Weed
Cheese cake
Vidya
Ice Cream

You get what you pay for. Lots of people here just want to watch a person do a backflip off of building or go on a gun rampage they can watch on TV