Is Omegle even worth anymore?

Is Omegle even worth anymore?

Attached: 1.png (255x76, 8.74K)

nope
full of attention seeking faggots and people jerking off

I met some young guy on there like a year ago shooting heroin in his arm sitting on the toilet. We talked for like 5 minutes and he he nodded off on the couch

I thought people were still getting girls to strip/masturbate for them?

Not since 2010 my dude

Yes
Still get good wins

easiest way to get unbanned?

The bans only last like a week

using any tags or just regular?

Yes
It's not as good as the old days but still pretty decent if you know how to talka

when is the best time of the day/week or is it still Friday night?

Best times are still fri/sat/sun nights but I'm still able to get wins honestly any time after ~6pm EST any day. The whole site is a lottery anyways so it really doesn't matter. I've had shit luck with interest and most of the best times have been off interest the past year+.

Also keep time-zones in consideration. You can even talk to euros at noon EST if you want. It really doesn't matter tbh

nah I got some good jerkoff sessions during quarantine, lockdown was a sneaky golden age for omegle actually. But after people started going out again it just became a huge waste of time. Haven't used omegle in over a year.

best place to find omegle wins vids besides m l?

I seem to have a slightly higher rate using tiktok and anonymous tags.
Anime tag used to do well, not so much latley.

pls any tool to get unbanned??

onelove.al

Reddit used to be good, r/omeglehot still has some good stuff

I thought tiktok tag was popular because there was a tiktok trend where they would secretly record the guy jerking off and post it?

If that's true, and they're usually underage kids on tiktok tag, I feel like that'd be a surefire way to get in trouble

Don't jerk off dumbass.
The point is to get their nudes.

How?

Unmod, play the lottery for hours lol
Helps if you’re buff/hung/have an interesting hook of some kind

I've seen the people that use tiktok tag. They're all either jerking off, or they're 16. Seemed like a total waste of time, and I'm not tryna get cp

Have "show boobs" copied, and just paste it to literally every chat.
I average 3 wins/hour.
If you have a good fake video, or are super hot and a good chatter you might get 6/hour.

Yeah I go on all the time it’s funne

Just say/do something really quick that captivates their interests. I usually just try to say something like "Damn wtf there's women hot as you on this app" or some shit then just have a relatively normal "hi how are you what are you up to" type of convo. Then I gradually lead into more and more of what I really want. Honestly I'm usually on as a black screen and it still works pretty well. I'm sure if you're even a 4/10 but really force an interesting persona for yourself I'm sure it'd work even better than I do. Sometimes when I do use cam I'm usually a bit shy but still able to pull w/o issue

This will literally never work.
LARP somewhere else.

It's full of fags and old dudes, but once in a while, you can get wins

the only thing i found there are horny dudes looking for pics.

bruh...wtf that site is fucked